Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tantra Kathana 5.1 Server and Client Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you Lunatic. Figured that Out. HTSSetting.txl (Compiled In English) is my utmost need now. Again Thank you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Update: I just disabled the monster speech. But the Title isn't fixed, still spanish/mexican. Other issues, resolved. Can I ask a favor Lunatic... I need a web server script for AppServ/PHP7.3 and MSSQL SERVER 2012, just the connection string (for Login and registration) as I do not use XAMPP anymore (not supported in windows Server 2022) and I used AppServ 9.3.0 with Php 7.3.10 and MySQL 8.0.17 under Window 2022 Server. I'm still figuring out the Minimum in Tantra Item Mall (Krishuna). the connection "mssql_connect" isn't working anymore. It was replaced with "sqlsrv_connect" but its not working on the shared web server it runs on 64Bit only... many thanks again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Lunatic. I plan to make and host a Tantra Private Server. I was hoping to get your help with information on how to get everything set up. Would you know how to set one up from scratch? Would you be available for a call? I would really appreciate your response. Looking forward to potentially working with you. Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey lunatic... after a few tries, I figured it out. the mobs (jina kala) are no longer my concern. I just want to dig a few. Maybe you help me find the 7 digit hex of deletion code in .TAD file. the password is found at character 53 and its 32 characters in md5 hash. that is if you're not too busy

Features:

• Maps to Dragon Cave (Dragon Grave)
  • XML's NPC's and Configurations (TantraParam, ClientRes, HTMessage, and others.)
  • Tantra Tools (XML2TXL, TantraPatchV2)
  • Databases (billcrux_phil, Tantra, UserLogin) Completed
  • Web Server 1.7.3 pre-installed XAMPP Apache Server (Modified version for safety)
  • SQL Web Tantra Online 2.5
Clean Client :
Clean Server Files :
Credits to @ Radiantecf :thumbup:
Hey there I hope you have a great day. Answer please whenever available. Was this the server that has no much bugs in pamir, Jina ang other zones? Also was this server that can enter Vedi Kruma? thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back