Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ask me, i will answer your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me to share s_game folder inside htdocs folder to fix my login problem.
Thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help me using ClientRes2csv tool?
when i converted txl-csv there are 47 csv files created.
from ClientRes_00.csv until ClientRes_46.csv
the question is how to compile them into one .xml file?
or,are there any others way to convert them back to .txl?

thank you for helping

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can I run Tantra Server in FreeBSD Operatinng System?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i have a question if i download the client of tantra extreme how can i get the file of their new items?? thank you and more power ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using K4... but if im input Dagger Of revelation to my inventory from GM tool than tantra not work.... any solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have finished editing the file for a weapon, I am still confused how the weapon could be in use and can be displayed in the inventory .... can someone help my problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there i need to know how to compile csv files to txl because i extracted my fxPCtxl file to edit skill, after i extracted the files theres 10 files on that fxPC.txl ., and i dont know how to put it back to txl

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello that such I could help, like putting my client new weapons are formatted .Tmb
jbeitz107 your help is cool

for those who speak Spanish:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tutorial Copile Tantraparam.tpa (Client) AND TantraParam_sv.tpa (Server) looking for this tool.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day fellow GM's and Owners.

I was just wondering how people are able to do duping after every maintenance in my server. I know this question is quite stupid for some but note that i am a very newbie GM and an unexperienced one. I hope someone would explain to me in detail how they do it so that i would be able to prevent it from happening. Also if there is a program which duplicates items could you send me a link? so that i may have to the chance to look at it and see how it works and work my way through it so i might be able to prevent it. And lastly is there a way of bypassing cheatwall? it seems that some players in my server are bypassing it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Mr Happy Man, I am putting up my tantra online private server.. I've been looking for the system requirement for the server side but I can't find any thread available. What is the minimum ram and processor requirement. Thank you and have a nice day. If you could point me to a thread that is available here that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Regards;
Raymund

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What IP to use in serverlist and other ip setting. The public IP or the private IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back