Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tantra GameLogin Video Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm bringing to you a Guide for The GameLogin as many here face a problem with setting it UP as some guides here are not clear for some of you ..

Don't make negative comments cause it's my first time to create a video and i was in a rush XD

Don't forget to like XD

[video]http://www.mediafire.com/?7dfilipkol9vqai[/video]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i have a question why i always get this "Cannot Open version file" please help me resolve this .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cannot open version file - Tantra GameLogin Video Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums please help :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fatal error 1 - Tantra GameLogin Video Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums i got an error.. what should i do ?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MrHappyMan that error isn't gamelogin related, it's related to the SSTantra.exe guide which is posted somewhere in this forum. you have to encrypt your IP on the sstantra.exe like in HTLauncher. The 2nd error what version of xampp are you using ?
@10darkonygi here is the php pages
CFF Explorer ( download explorer suit )
you'll just need any HTLauncher and HTMessage to set it up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@urgent my XAMPP version is 1.7.3 sir .. how can i fix this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xploit - Tantra GameLogin Video Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums why do i have this error ? every time i click start game ?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MrHappy Man you should downgrade your xampp to 1.6.4
for the second error, i guess you've edited your HTLauncher Hex in a wrong way, you should check when changing the IP if all are the same, and make sure nothing has been added or missing... and to be sure copy the line which have to be edited in a notepad and check if the Line before is the same as the line after

and after downgrading your xampp to 1.6.4 extract this patch

to the following path
C:\xampp\apache\bin\
C:\xampp\php\

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Very nice urget ^_^ this link is very informative. Keep it up! two thumbs up for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@KyleMarvin Thanks bro, I really appreciate that ^_^ .. I will ! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir thank you it works now but i always got this error when i start the game ... i already edited HTLauncher and change it to my ip .. xploit - Tantra GameLogin Video Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums please help

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I told you bro, you might have edited your HTLauncher in a wrong way because sometimes your IP is not long so it duplicate some parts in the link which makes a problem for you, anyways if you have yahoo add me a3fire@yahoo.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do i need to change it all again ? in HTLauncher SSTANTRA .. etc ? please accept my YM thanks

sir kindly accept my YM getlose_1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MrHappy Man thats great ^_^ good luck now XD, sorry when you added my i was sleeping :)

@Ladybelle Thanks and good luck ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back