Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone knows how to change Schedule for x2 MP in kruma my default points in the morning I want to change it into Evening 7:00 PM GMT +8
For me you can't changed that .You just need Htsetting.xml and converter to changed the schedule .

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone knows how to change Schedule for x2 MP in kruma my default points in the morning I want to change it into Evening 7:00 PM GMT +8

You can change it just go to your Data Folder and open the Schedule.txt. Do not open it with notepad because you will understand the language or at least the structure. Use Notepad++ instead.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
schedule.JPG - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums here is it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score

Ok so 227 is the start and 228 is the end.

First Digit - is the day of the week 0 = Sunday 1 = Monday so on....
2nd Digit - Hours (24-Hour Format) 0 - 24
3rd Digit - Minutes
4th Digit - Seconds
5th Digit - Frequency - How many times do you want your announcement will appear on the top (EBB)
6th Digit - 227 / 228 is the Evend ID -I don't know where to get this lol :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just want to ask something? Can I upgrade the XAMPP 1.7.5 to 1.8.5 without trouble with mssql? I lost the mssql. But I need the PHP 5.5 and the new phpMyAdmin panel.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Just want to ask something? Can I upgrade the XAMPP 1.7.5 to 1.8.5 without trouble with mssql? I lost the mssql. But I need the PHP 5.5 and the new phpMyAdmin panel.

I tried installing 1.8.5 before but no luck. I am using 1.7.3 right now but I am planning to upgrade to something else NOT Apache.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Are you going to use IIS with Zend?

IIS with Zend is too advance and its way beyond my scope of knowledge. I am still an adept developer. Anyway, I find Apache very slow and consume a lot of memory in my server paving way to consume most of my server's resources while running the zones, in short its very heavyweight. Will try something *NEW* which is lightweight and of course still open source.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
kyle, xampp 1.7.6 or higher no longer support mssql. however, you can manually include mssql as library in your xampp 1.8.5. you have to tweak the xampp after installation. but you have to backup all your xampp folder before doing so.

edit:
you can make the mssql 2012 R2 or higher. since you are using xampp 1.8.5 these are steps:

(by the way, this site is for newbie but since xampp is a part of development , i am including it.)

first you have to install xampp 1.8.5, your O.S. I presume is windows 2012 server or Windows 8...

Step 1. download MSSQL SERVER 2012 from microsoft website. (its free).
Step 2. find php.dll in your xampp/php/ext folder (If not there, move it there).
Step 3. then find the files php_sqlsrv_55_nts_vc9.dll and php_pdo_sqlsrv_55_nts_vc9.dll (if not there, download it).
Step 4. then edit your php.ini file and add the following lines:
extension = php_sqlsrv_55_nts_vc9.dll;
extension = php_pdo_sqlsrv_55_nts_vc9.dll
Step 5. restart your xampp (apache service).
Step 6. create the info.php file in your xampp/htdocs
Step 7. edit info.php with your favorite html/php editor and place the following:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
Step 8. open your favorite browser and type this in your address bar:
Step 9. it should display the entire page with information regarding your web service and supported database libraries.

Credits to Ragezone.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
cannot download Tantra,dat file I already replace htdocs/patch/mainupdate for new Tantra.dat file deleted the old Tantra.dat file in client but still error occur any help pelase

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
cannot download Tantra,dat file I already replace htdocs/patch/mainupdate for new Tantra.dat file deleted the old Tantra.dat file in client but still error occur any help pelase

Turn off your ANTI VIRUS :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been Away from rage for quite sometime

The thread now is sticky .. Back on my old edit I encounter this problem

Tantra(20141107,22-35-28) - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums Tantra(20141107,22-36-58) - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Items are fine so as mounts but got a problem with the mobs name
Any suggestion guys what part of the param or clientres to edit...

Thanks in advance regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Been Away from rage for quite sometime

The thread now is sticky .. Back on my old edit I encounter this problem

View attachment 148635View attachment 148636

Items are fine so as mounts but got a problem with the mobs name
Any suggestion guys what part of the param or clientres to edit...

Thanks in advance regards

Please make sure you are using the same language in converting your param in both server folders and client folder.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
tol re setting lng yan .
try mo see ung Update.exe mo then try mo e configure ulit para ma fix mo ung Tantra.dat bla bla ! :)

Back