Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I did not encountered that error... which part of zone was it?
here is mine:
130605 081128 00000000 -system ser start server
130605 081128 00000000 -system dbg Connect to DB-Server.
130605 081252 68af8a6e -system New Connection user:1
130605 081253 68af8a6e GM Terror sta 56.134.57.206 0000 user:1 result:0
130605 081256 68af8a6e GM Terror dbg Req initchar : terr
130605 081256 68af8a6e GM Terror init char:terr lev:200 x:511 y:87 rupiah: 2000000000, cargo: 2000000000, prana: 11886, bramanp: 99999999, class(2,4) connecttype:1, isDead:0
130605 081312 68af8a6e GM Terror clo ProgressWaitAction eWaitAct_Quit
130605 081312 68af8a6e GM Terror Party Out Leader: PartyCount:1
130605 081312 68af8a6e GM Terror logout charterr: positionX:511 positionZ:87 rupiah:2000000000 cargo:2000000000 prana:11886 hp:6438

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I did not encountered that error... which part of zone was it?
here is mine:

Zone 1 I think its crashing the server. I just managed to help someone on his server but the problem still persist.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To address the DDoS attacks on server, actually there are no filters or perfect security. It just that, some modifications may limit the damage and might eliminate potential threats. Installing PFSense is one thing. Installing cisco device is a bit expensive. NetBSD to do a routing mode. and a lot of Firewall before the server (that will result to a very few who can connect - which is also a good point to manage a server, less clients, less headache).

Some glitches in K4. I don't address that one here. this topic is all about K5 incomplete release by handbitsoft. K5 however has bugs in chatboards, message boards and ashram boards. It can be eliminated with replacing msgserv.exe but there is a long but more effective way, that is to mod the zone and msgserv.exe altogether (needs a good knowledge in olly and wpe).

hope this helps and answers some queries.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i try creat new data i find this error
--> dead img:
Terrified - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

--------------------------------------------------------

I wish I could be more pronounced in the commentary
=============
where i find this file :- php.ini
2. look for the php.ini file and open it in notepad. enable the mssql connection by removing the ";" on the left side.
=====
3. copy the website data into the htdocs folder of xampp
u mean all files or only web site files
============
5. Open the sql browser and restore the fixed database backups
in program sql 2005 u can only creat databases
==========
6. Replace your php connections with the SQL name (e.g. "TERROR\SQLEXPRESS", "sa", "123456") - means the sql server name, the username and the password.
from where i can do that ? what file or from where ?
============
8. Replace the register.php directory with your directory, in my case is $accdir = "C:\TERROR"
where this file ???
==========
15. Open a hex editor (e.g. PSPad.exe) and search for http and replace it with your local IP plus the lik in your login site (e.g. ). only two line should be replaced. leave the others alone.
no thing like hex editor in files

" i download all thing from this link
http://forum.ragezone.com/f786/k5-server-files-liberated-forever-883482/

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First off... the very first page of this forum clearly I have stated the procedures. the php.ini should not remove the ";" but the "#".

I would suggest you read the procedures again.

Why does everyone wants a shortcut? we provide guides and FAQ... not the solution.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
everyone wants an immediate fix... solve the problems... well mostly we all are... just so happened that i do thing from the guides. and mostly i disagree being too stupid to not do things and keep asking what to do. thanks for this guide... and well thank you for the new htssettings ^_^

i just know how to be strong to stand alone, be smart enough to know when i need help... and being brave enough to ask for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have bad feel about your Reply man >>>
anyway i find good forum " make setup game on server ( photo ) "
and your post miss a lot of things like manger tool SQL , ODBC , creat DB in SQL , direct order in Doc and some info too
if you want post good info you have to add the information is complete and part of which is adapted in order to be able Debutante Fulbright grants that are just beginning
greetings.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, anyone can help me? I tried k4 and its ok but i would love to try this one.
My problem are:

"2. look for the php.ini file and open it in notepad. enable the mssql connection by

removing the ";" on the left side."

I found this in XAMPP/php/
Im not sure what should i do and what will i find? I delete all ";"
=pic 2=
Terrified - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

"3. copy the website data into the htdocs folder of xampp"

"4. Install your mssql 2012. Set it up as multi with "sa" user enabled."

"5. Open the sql browser and restore the fixed database backups "

"6. Replace your php connections with the SQL name (e.g. "TERROR

\SQLEXPRESS", "sa", "123456") - means the sql server name, the username

and the password."
there only two php that has this kind of format conec.php

"7. Extract Server files (e.g. C:\TERROR) - You should see the folders from

Chatserv, DBSRV, MSGSRV, and so on...)."

"8. Replace the register.php directory with your directory, in my case is $accdir =

"C:\TERROR""

"9. Replace your Admin.txt with your Local IP (e.g. 192.168.55.45)

Can i use 127.0.0.11?

"10. Replace your LocalIP.txt with your local IP
11. Replace your Serverlist.txt with your Local IP"

DBSRV and MSGSRV

"12. Extract the client (e.g. C:\Tantra)
13. Replace your Serverlist.txt with your local IP in client with 0 6 in the first

line."

I use the Tantra enthusiast and Tantra fr client but when i extract and install i

couldnt find Serverlist.txt inside the client, what should I do?

This is it for now. Thank you. Pls correct me if there are some mistakes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First off JakoKar, what you were asking is already discussed in other topics. I do not need to discuss it again. I spoon feed. I give and share guides. I give credits to those who made, share and give the guides and other resources. I don't give responsibility on missing things since what I have posted is enough to make a server in basic mode.

For Sir Sureno13, you can just delete the serverlist.bin and create a serverlist.txt it will recreate the serverlist.bin for you. ^_^ and you might as well delete the serverlist.txt when your serverlist.bin appeared in your client folder ^_^ my best regards ^_^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To better clarify Sureno13 and what Terrified has said. Make sure that the htlauncher is clean. If it is packed by an encrypter/compression tool then most likely the size will be greater that1,776 - 1,852kb. If it is bigger than that you will have to obtain a clean copy of it. And then you can create your own serverlist.txt file that will work for your server. Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply Sir Terrified and Sir jbeitz107.

A new problem that I havent encounter since is when i log in there is no letters only ????

I havent register an account since my localhost webpage has a problem when i type on the userid.
I saw a fellow also posted here in this thread that had the same problem but i couldnt figure it out how he did it.

As follow on editing the htlauncher.exe , is this a correct way? theres a lot of "."

After that should i also edit this part "/k6lg/login..............." ?

Back