Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone please send me the link tutorial on how to make tantra offline. i cannot browse fast co'z of my connection.

thnx and more power

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sureno13 sir, i suggest you use a local ip like 192.168... not the 127.0.0.1... and change your language to indonesian, philippines or mexico for the text in the login. cheers! you're almost there.

euricka if you were to evaluate the very first post in this thread... you will understand that you can do it offline or online.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Has anyone could kindly share some thoughts on how to trigger this Arena Battle in Zone 16? I already tried to donate 1B Rupiahs but still the Arena won't commence. Please help. Thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Terrified can you share how to remove Ranking Players in ranking area cause I delete all database accounts but still players of ranking are still their when I do locate it in GMtool no more accounts found but my website still have those players any idea how to resolve this bug?

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
@Terrified can you share how to remove Ranking Players in ranking area cause I delete all database accounts but still players of ranking are still their when I do locate it in GMtool no more accounts found but my website still have those players any idea how to resolve this bug?

Go to your MSSQL specifically Tantra Database > TantraBackup00 and GameInfo00 and delete all data there.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
does anyone encounter bug accounts what specific on the server side to be fixed?

Clean all Data's in your DBSRV folder and also in SQL
so that no more conflicts if ever :))

does anyone encounter bug accounts what specific on the server side to be fixed?

Clean all Data's in your DBSRV folder and also in SQL
so that no more conflicts if ever :))

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i would like to ask assistance in this thread... it would be on how to make a md5 code in c++ or c# and then stripslashes on string variables. that would be great for me to modify msgsrv.exe. in that case, the /% /n etc. will be controlled.

also, anyone know how to evaluate the csv file to xml file? and components that translate xml. sorry if i ask this, i believe there are some developers here. we share the same. this project would be for our benefit.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guys I can't search for the keyword for crafting does anyone knows how to add command in Paroksya_NPC.xml to craft Mauraba Sets I only see Conversation on it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Guys I can't search for the keyword for crafting does anyone knows how to add command in Paroksya_NPC.xml to craft Mauraba Sets I only see Conversation on it.

Bro you can try Shambala Crafting .
just modify it :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi all newbies and veterans of tantra online. i posted and replied a week ago regarding queries. for newbies, if you can make your server up and running, it means you have done the procedure from the first post of this thread. but as i have noticed, more queries came along, especially addressed for advance developers. for this reason, i would like to address queries that i believe an advance developer can understand.

first is the sql injectors: this are commonly encountered when your server is up in public. there are 3 possible and unique ways (credits to john torres). use stripslashes in your sql statement, use java script that will eliminate the injectors, or simply do it in your php/asp code that will not accept characters other than 1234567890 and abcdcefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz only.

second, how is the ranking not working? well if you are a newbie, most probably, you won't get it. if you are advance developers, then you have probably solved it. so for newbies, look for hetrojeneo's post. your queries have been answered.

third. some are still asking a very simple question... mind if you look around this tantra online section and take your time to read and understand. i would like to help, nut every query is already in this section (tantra online). i believe i don't need to repost it. you have to search it.

fourth. you would like to advance from being a newbie... thanks for making that move. my advice is take the game functions, how it is processing, how many packets are sent, the time stamp and the result. if you really want to know more, ask few but experiment more. i don't exclude myself from learning. we all do need to advance.

for the recurring question regarding ashram board, disable-enable crashed etc... lol welcome to tantra online! you weren't entering yet. i suggest go inside, the door is open. a very good friend of mine said "this is the engine, in order to maintain its peak working condition, do not perform preventive maintenance." i really like that. it is a very effective message. i adapt it and apply it. and yes everything is fine. and so hope all this newbies and veterans have the same positive experience.

best regards. GM Terror

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Terrified.

I have try this zone, it always clo err (1) 140 if i change with other HTLauncher( I've adjust Setting.ini and WorldSetting.ini in Data zone Folder ) , but Run normal after I change back to HTLauncher 6.9.0.6. What should I do ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone knows how to change Schedule for x2 MP in kruma my default points in the morning I want to change it into Evening 7:00 PM GMT +8

Back