Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Anyone know how to do a proper shutdown of all zone? Like automate it in a way that there will be a timer appearing on the announcement (the violate one)

it doesn't make sense I don't have any anti virus on my pc same as my players

Start setting up your STTANTRA.EXE again. and delete all related files in your client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please make sure you are using the same language in converting your param in both server folders and client folder.

Thanks forgot to change the setting :D:

but got this new problem
HT_hrLoadResoucre Error - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

HT_hrLoadResource Error how can I fix this one

Tantra(20141110,21-12-13) - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

I can't make an ashram also. It says the name already exists even the ashram folder is clean

Thanks in advance regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
double check to make sure you have your virtual drives setup. also the first error is something in the clientres. double check to make sure it is correct.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why Does KIWI GUARD Doesn't work on Windows 8 R2 Standard Edition it always says Run as admin when I do set it for Run as Admin it won't work on his tools

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear All..

Can u teach me How to change maximal Cakra ini tantra server ?
Thanks

Help : [SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'hb_tan_gp_userinfo_se'

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Terrified

Do you have skype?

Send me your skype id and we can talk better. I can pay you to help me.

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir Terror or anyone you guys.

How do you manage to sanitize this string %s in order not to crash the zone... Any advise

I tried to filter it but still it didn't work

Thanks in Advance..regards

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you need to disable that in your HtLauncher . offset and reverse .
for now just disable your /ashram "/" in your Htmessage .
that would be the best solution as for now :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@hawk33 sorry, i don't do skype and i don't i tend to get paid. i am already paid by my clients i mysql-php development for accounting systems and other rapid database application. and i have more than just tantra. i was only addressing the newbies to do the same as i do in creating server. any advance mode or related instructions is here in the forum. you can do your search. further more, i am now in the development of other mmorpg. so just ask your queries here. if not me, somebody will answer it for you.

@TantraNewbie for that, the easiest way is to use the msgsrv of k4. and for k5 hexing or re-constructing, i may not post here the process. i believe not only i discovered that solution but i don't do sharing hacks or re-engineering. i do it by my own terms. even re-engineering of htssettings is worth the move.so going to advance mode is your freedom. but consider my suggestion.

furthermore, this thread is for tantra newbie developers. and to add more, if you have the right frame and objectives, there is a lot more than just hexing, reverse engineering or hacking codes. and its great to discover things.

for now i leave this thread for newbies only. hope you guys understand.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Terrified, I already open a new topic but nobody replied...I don't know why but when I try to turn on the Zone 1 I get the message "Can't Connect to ITEM-SERVER".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, good day to all!

I'm having a problem with my web registration.

1) If i use web-zone template i can successfully register an account data in MySQL UserLogin but there is no tad file in my dbsrv\account.

2)If i use spartan template i can successfully create an account too but there is no data in UserLogin and there is a tad file in dbsrv\account. also it has an error.

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\registro\registro.php on line 161

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\registro\registro.php on line 161

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'userId', table 'billcrux_phil.dbo.tblUser'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\registro\registro.php on line 169

here is my line 161:
mssql_query("INSERT INTO dboTantra VALUES ('$Email', '$UserID', '$Password' , '$UserKey', '0', N..............................

here is my 169 line:
@NCashMsg = @NCashMsg OUTPUT");

im confused, what should i need to do. please kindly help me, ive been online since the other day finding remedies regarding my problem.
i cant find the answer or the right key word to search. thank you in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you need to disable that in your HtLauncher . offset and reverse .
for now just disable your /ashram "/" in your Htmessage .
that would be the best solution as for now :)

Thanks for the advise.. I am hexing it now..

@hawk33 sorry, i don't do skype and i don't i tend to get paid. i am already paid by my clients i mysql-php development for accounting systems and other rapid database application. and i have more than just tantra. i was only addressing the newbies to do the same as i do in creating server. any advance mode or related instructions is here in the forum. you can do your search. further more, i am now in the development of other mmorpg. so just ask your queries here. if not me, somebody will answer it for you.

@TantraNewbie for that, the easiest way is to use the msgsrv of k4. and for k5 hexing or re-constructing, i may not post here the process. i believe not only i discovered that solution but i don't do sharing hacks or re-engineering. i do it by my own terms. even re-engineering of htssettings is worth the move.so going to advance mode is your freedom. but consider my suggestion.

furthermore, this thread is for tantra newbie developers. and to add more, if you have the right frame and objectives, there is a lot more than just hexing, reverse engineering or hacking codes. and its great to discover things.

for now i leave this thread for newbies only. hope you guys understand.

Thanks I will to dig deeper to it...

Hi, good day to all!

I'm having a problem with my web registration.

1) If i use web-zone template i can successfully register an account data in MySQL UserLogin but there is no tad file in my dbsrv\account.

2)If i use spartan template i can successfully create an account too but there is no data in UserLogin and there is a tad file in dbsrv\account. also it has an error.

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\registro\registro.php on line 161

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\registro\registro.php on line 161

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'userId', table 'billcrux_phil.dbo.tblUser'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\registro\registro.php on line 169

here is my line 161:
mssql_query("INSERT INTO dboTantra VALUES ('$Email', '$UserID', '$Password' , '$UserKey', '0', N..............................

here is my 169 line:
@NCashMsg = @NCashMsg OUTPUT");

im confused, what should i need to do. please kindly help me, ive been online since the other day finding remedies regarding my problem.
i cant find the answer or the right key word to search. thank you in advance.

for the web zone gamers you must find a compatible DB for it is posted in the forums

for the spartan their is a missing query in sql it does not coin side with the web template.

Try the script on this link
http://forum.ragezone.com/f400/web-zone-gamerz-error-969106/index2.html

thanks to Sir John

DB here http://www.mediafire.com/download/hj.../TablasSQL.rar.

Thanks to Sir alan110 credits to hetero...

Try this one post if you meet another error.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply TantraNewbie.
However, I still have problem with the registration. On my first webzone template I deleted the captcha during registration so I can successfully register an account but there is no tad files. I already restore attach the webzone sqltable and made a new obdc. Do you know how to disable the captcha on sir john form.php? I already deleted the lines function inside it still it ask for the captcha. Thanks again.

update------edit
I can register now and there is a tad file created after registration but when i log in. "id does not exist"

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Terrified, I already open a new topic but nobody replied...I don't know why but when I try to turn on the Zone 1 I get the message "Can't Connect to ITEM-SERVER".

try to check your sql server if it is running ..check your ip setting in your item server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, the server is running. I also enabled the pipes. Is the tool link in the first page sir can convert the param or i use the technique in converting the param by hetero? I can now log in but im stuck in server select, sorry connection. i change the serverlist 0 6 on the first line in the client.

I only run dbsrv, mgsrv, zone1, zone6 and apache.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, the server is running. I also enabled the pipes. Is the tool link in the first page sir can convert the param or i use the technique in converting the param by hetero? I can now log in but im stuck in server select, sorry connection. i change the serverlist 0 6 on the first line in the client.

you can disable it deletting on the script all data pertaining to the captcha....

try to check DBSRV> account> tad files try to check if it 7kb if not its a successful registration..

try to run dbsrv> mgsrv > item server > zone 1 >zone 6> sqldaemon..

try to check your HTLauncher and ST try to hex it toward your web page..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you sir, i can see that the tad file is exactly 7kb. So this is the problem. I think i should delete all files in htdoc and paste new copy of webzone template, edit it then paste the form.php sir john made. also ill delete the line fir captcha inside the form. Since the db in mssql are the files from TablaSQL.rar so it means no problem in mssql and obdc sir TantraNewbie.

Back