Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you sir, i can see that the tad file is exactly 7kb. So this is the problem. I think i should delete all files in htdoc and paste new copy of webzone template, edit it then paste the form.php sir john made. also ill delete the line fir captcha inside the form. Since the db in mssql are the files from TablaSQL.rar so it means no problem in mssql and obdc sir @TantraNewbie.

Yes delete all data inside htdocs den paste the data from the webzonegamers template.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done sir, can you help me how to activate the captcha? I did erase line ib script for captcha and when i tried still the same problem, it was register in sql and has tad file but its still 7kb. I think i should try registering with captcha but when I paste it the form.php made by sir john it doesnt appear. Can you help me with that please. TantraNewbie

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done sir, can you help me how to activate the captcha? I did erase line ib script for captcha and when i tried still the same problem, it was register in sql and has tad file but its still 7kb. I think i should try registering with captcha but when I paste it the form.php made by sir john it doesnt appear. Can you help me with that please. @TantraNewbie

Try this one if it works credits to me :w00t: View attachment test.zip

Add and repu if it works :thumbup: wahahahaha.

Just try before using back up 1st this might wont work for you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to check your sql server if it is running ..check your ip setting in your item server

You mean if the MSSQL can open? It's opening normally...
And the IP at item server is 127.0.0.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TantraNewbie

I did try your form sir but after registration it say cannot open socket. Now i understand for this to work i need to connect my laptop to the wifi so that the captcha will appear and then i tried sir john script the v3, it register and has captcha, i succesfully register and it was sent to my sql then has a tad file but the tad file is still 7kb? When i log in to the game im still unable to connect stuck at server select with 1111 name of the server. Is this still related to my web? I havent change the Tantraparam.tpa on server and client since i extracted them. Im not sure if the tool in the page first is ok to be use to convert the param for the server and client.

TantraNewbie

I did try your form sir but after registration it say cannot open socket. Now i understand for this to work i need to connect my laptop to the wifi so that the captcha will appear and then i tried sir john script the v3, it register and has captcha, i succesfully register and it was sent to my sql then has a tad file but the tad file is still 7kb? When i log in to the game im still unable to connect stuck at server select with 1111 name of the server. Is this still related to my web? I havent change the Tantraparam.tpa on server and client since i extracted them. Im not sure if the tool in the page first is ok to be use to convert the param for the server and client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TantraNewbie

@TantraNewbie

Yes you need a net to use the captcha..yes 7kb tad file is what we are looking...Have you edited the HTMessage and HTlauncher ? you need also to recompile the param server and client watch the language setting it must be the same use the tools like on the post.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you decide you would rather use a local font set for captcha vs. utilizing other site's captcha systems like google then you can use the one in this site to include it in your form.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day to all!

Im still unable to connect I have the same problem with avara before, I can log in any account and cannot connect to the server.

I've tried checking this:
-obdc connection delete and create
-db table of billcrux_phil,Tantra,UserLogin delete and restore
-htmessage triple check it
-htlauncher triple check it
-web registration is working fine i can log in the user i created and there is a tad file on dbsrv/account.
-serverlist on client has 0 6 on the first line with
0 6
0 0 127.0.0.1 1000
-localip in server
127.0.0.1 3001
127.0.0.1 1000
-admin.txt
0 127.0.0.1
-ive run dbsrv, mgsrv, itemsrv, sqldaemon, zone1 and zone6. no problem
-done edit zone/data/setting.ini version 6.9.0.6

thank you!

apache is running also.
i use htmessage of hetero and the one in the first page. i also tried the param of hetero and sir terror using the XMLTOOLK5.exe, i did also out the s_game on htdoc. sstantra is fine.

apache is running also.
i use htmessage of hetero and the one in the first page. i also tried the param of hetero and sir terror using the XMLTOOLK5.exe, i did also out the s_game on htdoc. sstantra is fine.

i did also *put

i did also *put

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day to all!

Im still unable to connect I have the same problem with avara before, I can log in any account and cannot connect to the server.

I've tried checking this:
-obdc connection delete and create
-db table of billcrux_phil,Tantra,UserLogin delete and restore
-htmessage triple check it
-htlauncher triple check it
-web registration is working fine i can log in the user i created and there is a tad file on dbsrv/account.
-serverlist on client has 0 6 on the first line with
0 6
0 0 127.0.0.1 1000
-localip in server
127.0.0.1 3001
127.0.0.1 1000
-admin.txt
0 127.0.0.1
-ive run dbsrv, mgsrv, itemsrv, sqldaemon, zone1 and zone6. no problem
-done edit zone/data/setting.ini version 6.9.0.6

thank you!

apache is running also.

apache is running also.

i did also *put

i did also *put

Change the ip address to your PC local address

What is your pc local IP copy it to your serverlist and so on

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use 127.0.0.1 ip sir since I dont have an internet connection on my laptop i only connect it via wifi. TantraNewbie

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you cannot hope to make all of it work correctly if you use the loopback address. you need to utilize the ip that is given by the router and not 127.0.0.1. if you are wondering why you will see later as you work with your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use 127.0.0.1 ip sir since I dont have an internet connection on my laptop i only connect it via wifi. @TantraNewbie

So whats the IP configuration of your laptop now? is it 127.0.0.1? if its somethings wrong with your HTLauncher and HTMessage. Try also to disable your firewall or allow settings of your tantra to it. Try to post some SS so that we can analyze your problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you sir jbeitz107 and sir TantraNewbie

I got the ip now its 192.168.43.126,
even I connect to other wifi device that ip is still the same. So now sir, ill try to out this on my serverlist client side?

i think ill change all the ip with this start from server to client.

i think ill change all the ip with this start from server to client.

-------------------------

TantraNewbie

Goodnews sir, its working now.
Thank you so much for the time you spent replying me.
Advance merry x-mas! :)

Anyway, how to put item in my account sir using gmtool by hetero. I cant figure it out since it has no inventory tab or equip tab. I can only put rupiah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys... I'm sorry if I'm asking a very simple question. I just want to be sure.

When modifying the HTLauncher.exe using CFF Explorer, I need to change the IP address right?

Looking at the original HTLauncher, it says:

I know I need to change the site address to my IP (192.168.254.103) to this: /s_game/handstamp/stamplist.asp?user_id=%s&user_pass=%

But my concern is on the part which is in bold and underlined. I'm using the Spartan Games website files and the path (looking for login.php) does not exist.

Does it really matter that I point this to the actual location of login.php?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks jbeitz107 for the feedback :)

I only intent running the game on LAN.

The registration works so far, .tad files are now created on their respective folders within the accounts directory. But when I try to run the game (created a batch file with "start htlauncher.exe -6.9.0.6.6.9.0.6") it doesn't seem to go to the server list.

I have already configured and checked the LocalIP.txt, Admin.txt and ServerList.txt on both client and server side but it seems not working. Additionally, I have recompiled the HTMessage to include the IP address

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You don't need to use "start htlauncher.exe -6.9.0.6.6.9.0.6" just simply click on the htlauncher by itself. And as far as your serverlist for the client is concerned check the client's serverlist.txt on top try the following configurations until one connects. "0 1 - 0 7". It is all trial and error based on the way you have it configured.

Sorry let me rephrase that if you are starting the client with the htlauncher utilizing anti cheat systems you may have to do exactly what you have stated in a batch file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already tried changing the first line from the serverlist.txt, still no progress... I noticed that some numbers results to message like "Please connect again".

Trying to put invalid users and passwords does not even give any confirmation that it's invalid. Thus I'm thinking that the client could not really connect to the server's db.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day

Im exploring the GM Tool just like to ask how yo use this part
GMTool2 - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums GMTool1 - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Moreover My char is AS21 but im still getting xp in mandara

Thanks in advance. regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back