Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TantraNewbie

What gm tool are you using sir?
I used the gm tool shared by hetero for k5 but i cant find the inventory or cargo tab to add items on an account. Also i tried the k5 GMTOLL-TS , i cant make it work. Already made gmpermission account.

Another problem is the mount bug, i already copy all the rider....tab on monster/ani but still dont work.
Ill figure that out later, i like to solve the gmtool first. Pls help, thanks.

Problem solve, thanks.

I just put the gmtool.exe of gmtool-ts to the folder of heteros gmtool folder.

Mount bug not solve yet.

Problem solve, thanks.

I just put the gmtool.exe of gmtool-ts to the folder of heteros gmtool folder.

Mount bug not solve yet.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried running the dbserver, msgserver, itemserver, zone (1-6) and included in the screenshot is the serverlist.txt from the serverside.

Is there anything wrong with what I've done so far?

Terrified - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums
Terrified - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE: Still not working...

I have already done the following:

- Changed the IP address to 127.0.0.1
- Changed the ServerList.txt's header from the client side (as suggested by jbeitz107)
- Copied another HTLauncher and modified the IP address via CFF Explorer
- Disabled Firewall
- Recomplied HTMessage, ClientRes, TantraParam

I would really appreciate if someone can help me troubleshoot this issue. I've followed the instructions from the first page as well as checked the other forum threads.

The log-in does not even recognize if the account is registered or not (User or Password is Invalid)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@hawk33 there is a problem with your htlauncher -> htmessage -> item-serv check it again or go to the very first post in this thread. i know several encountered that part. but they followed the instructions. you did miss something. and also, check your item-serv.exe if it is the correct one. it means you will enable the item mall.

best regards.

hi there blitzfreak00, there is a missing link or ip or tag in your htlauncher-htmessage-homepage, check it it is pointing on that port, and to test if the connections is really working, just activate the dbserv, msgsrv, zone1 and zone 6. remove the itemsrv.exe forst. just test the connection. if you have reached mandara, you have entered mandara region, then you have followed the procedure correctly.

best regards.

I have tried running the dbserver, msgserver, itemserver, zone (1-6) and included in the screenshot is the serverlist.txt from the serverside.

Is there anything wrong with what I've done so far?

UPDATE: Still not working...

I have already done the following:

- Changed the IP address to 127.0.0.1
- Changed the ServerList.txt's header from the client side (as suggested by jbeitz107)
- Copied another HTLauncher and modified the IP address via CFF Explorer
- Disabled Firewall
- Recomplied HTMessage, ClientRes, TantraParam

I would really appreciate if someone can help me troubleshoot this issue. I've followed the instructions from the first page as well as checked the other forum threads.

The log-in does not even recognize if the account is registered or not (User or Password is Invalid)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Terrified, for K5 is it really necessary to connect the server to the website?

Whenever I launch the Zones, it gives out an error that it is unable to connect to ITEM SERVER. Should I just ignore that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Terrified! After putting some thoughts on your post, I noticed that I haven't corrected the path on my HTMessage, website, and HTLauncher :)

Now I can log-in to the Server list. But the problem now is that it always go inside the serverlist even if I supply a wrong password. And it never goes to the character creation part.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to get into the game :) Finally! :) :) :)

While exploring the game, I've found some issues with some of the mesh files. They don't seem to render the correct image/mesh.

If I'm gonna edit some of the hpk files, would it require to recompile the ClientRes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day to all!

Can anyone please give me a hint what should i do to make the mount work?
I tried changin some id inside the client and the result of the mount is mess up.
And I already copy some .tab on monster/ani folder. It didnt work.
What tab should I edit, please guide me. Thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@blitzfreak00
Tell me how you did to log into the serverlist and into the game...I am with the same problem you had...But I don't know how to configure the HTLauncher...and etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hawk33 check the version on the zone files if it matches the version of your HtLauncher.

Inside the Zone folder, go to Data and open Settings.ini and WorldSettings.ini find this string and modify:

[Version]
Ver = X.X.X.X

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hawk33 check the version on the zone files if it matches the version of your HtLauncher.

Inside the Zone folder, go to Data and open Settings.ini and WorldSettings.ini find this string and modify:

[Version]
Ver = X.X.X.X

Actually I am having problem to log in the serverlist. After I put my login and password nothing happens, and I get no errors...the screen stops for a while and then nothing happens.

May I have your contact?...facebook or skype.... Pm me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir terrified.

can you make clearly this steps? thanks. im confuse

15. Open a hex editor (e.g. PSPad.exe) and search for http and replace it with your local IP plus the lik in your login site (e.g. ). only two line should be replaced. leave the others alone.
16. Use This tools to edit the HTSmessage.xml.
17. Replace the HTSMessage.txl in your client's /system folder.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, DEMONbunta I don't get it how you evaluate/understand that post... it is clearly stating you replace it with your ip and login path. I don't have a better statement than that.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Thanks forgot to change the setting :D:

but got this new problem
View attachment 148670

HT_hrLoadResource Error how can I fix this one

View attachment 148671

I can't make an ashram also. It says the name already exists even the ashram folder is clean

Thanks in advance regards

For your 1st SS: Try to check your Clientres and unpack your MAINUI.hpk.

2nd SS: Edit and Save this to Notepad as a .bat file and run and restart server.

SUBST Q: D:\Server\Share
SUBST G: D:\Server\DBSRV\guild
SUBST R: D:\Server\DBSRV\current_user
SUBST K: D:\Server\SQLDAEMON\Rank
SUBST S: D:\Server\DBSRV\Export

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone out there please help me..

Replace your Serverlist.txt with your local IP in client with 0 6 in the first line.

when I put that in my client's serverlist.txt on the first line, nothing happens when I type username and password in the login

However if I put "0 2" or "0 5" on the first line, There is a notice when I input a wrong password, or a wrong ID. But when I type a correct ID and correct password it says Please connect again.

I already checked the settings.ini and worldsettings.ini and updated the version to 6.9.0.6 which is the version of the HTLauncher. still it is not working..

Any idea please?

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Anyone out there please help me..

when I put that in my client's serverlist.txt on the first line, nothing happens when I type username and password in the login

However if I put "0 2" or "0 5" on the first line, There is a notice when I input a wrong password, or a wrong ID. But when I type a correct ID and correct password it says Please connect again.

I already checked the settings.ini and worldsettings.ini and updated the version to 6.9.0.6 which is the version of the HTLauncher. still it is not working..

Any idea please?

Check your gamelogin.php and config.php

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry i just logged-in now... i was busy with a very important project with KyleMarvin... anyway... sir nukos123, you may have overlooked the htlauncher... and your login.php

as for ideal testing... do the basics... put the wrong ip and then the correct ip

Back