Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
and how can i help you with that error?

can you share some and what have you done so far?

This is comprobar_nick.php

PHP:
<?php 
// Que no se nos olvide incluir nuestro fichero con la conexion a la base de datos.
require_once('connect.php');
$nick=$_REQUEST['nickname'];
$sql="SELECT UserID FROM Account where UserID ='$nick'";
$res=mssql_query($sql);
$total=mssql_num_rows($res);
if($total>0)
{ 
  // El usuario existe en la Base de Datos
  echo "Error!";
}
else
{
  // Ese nick esta libre
  echo "Success!";
}
?>

It says Connection Success (@connect.php) but for some reason "Account" is an Invalid Object name. Any workaround on this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi to all and good day to everyone especially to the TS :D:

For couple of days searching, reading and testing and everything. I manage to solve the registration issue that i have.I find it hard using the website data that Sir Terrified gave. so I try another website data from zone gamers with lots of editing finally I was able so successfully register an account with tad file on my DBSRV\account.I run also the game login php and its running I think its perfectly fine.

On Client side
edited the HTLauncher with my local IP
edited STTantra path
edited HTMessage at system folder with my local IP lines 301 - 307 excluding 306
serverlist.txt with 0 6 at the start
Tantraparam at system folder

On Server side its running
serverlist.txt on DBSRV start with 0 6
I edited the setting and world setting on data folder I change it to version 6.9.0.6

I hope I am doing it right..

I ran the server DBSRV, MSGSRV, ItemServer, Zone1 to Zone 6 and SQLDaemon
I ran my Xampp
But when I ran the client with batch file Im stuck with this
REMOVED

Im stuck with please connect again.Im reading some post reagrding this but still it persist. ANY IDEA PLEASE I MISS SOMETHING HERE PLEASE HELP ME. Regards

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
glad you guys are on the right track. i can help on the php side. but, really, it has been discussed over and over. try to search first. plenty of posts will resolve your problem.

stuck up in the login is in the HTLauncher.exe, Start Launcher.exe, HTSMessage.txl and ODBC connection. try to check on that.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
This is comprobar_nick.php

PHP:
<?php 
// Que no se nos olvide incluir nuestro fichero con la conexion a la base de datos.
require_once('connect.php');
$nick=$_REQUEST['nickname'];
$sql="SELECT UserID FROM Account where UserID ='$nick'";
$res=mssql_query($sql);
$total=mssql_num_rows($res);
if($total>0)
{ 
  // El usuario existe en la Base de Datos
  echo "Error!";
}
else
{
  // Ese nick esta libre
  echo "Success!";
}
?>

It says Connection Success (@connect.php) but for some reason "Account" is an Invalid Object name. Any workaround on this?

Solved. There was typo when calling the Database UserLogin instead I wrote Userlogin. So I just change it to UserLogin. :D

0x3KAwK - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@TantraNewbie

Website data that Sir @Terrified gave is good just call and point your Database to UserLogin similar to Sir @KyleMarvin config.php. However upon using it I came to this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24576 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\registro\registro.php on line 37

I know that php.ini's memory_limit is set to 128M but I tried adjusting with the best figures I can think of (e.g. 8M, 16, 32M, 64, 256, etc) still this error persist when I tried to register a new account. If somebody can share a working register.php script or perhaps a solution to this error. I would gladly appreciate it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TantraNewbie

Website data that Sir @Terrified gave is good just call and point your Database to UserLogin similar to Sir @KyleMarvin config.php. However upon using it I came to this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24576 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\registro\registro.php on line 37

I know that php.ini's memory_limit is set to 128M but I tried adjusting with the best figures I can think of (e.g. 8M, 16, 32M, 64, 256, etc) still this error persist when I tried to register a new account. If somebody can share a working register.php script or perhaps a solution to this error. I would gladly appreciate it.

Thats the problem that im dealing with i've check and change all necessary data pointing to my server but problem persist. Im glad you did not encounter this problem

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition. (severity 16) in D:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\home\register\reg.php on line 161

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in D:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\home\register\reg.php on line 161

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'userId', table 'billcrux_phil.dbo.tblUser'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. (severity 16) in D:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\home\register\reg.php on line 169

That is why I change the website data I think that the best way I can do since I did not figure it out to solve it..moreover no one really give us a helping hand..Everybody said just search in the forums but data there is not sufficient enough to answer all our queries. IF IM MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THIS FIELD I WILL POST THREAD THAT WHO EVER USE IT WILL NO LONGER ASK QUESTION.
. its really frustrating right...

I've search and read ALL the threads in the forum but nothing could answer the problem....I dont know asking for help here really help.. we might beg not ask...ITS REALLY PLAIN AND SIMPLE JUST GIVE US DIRECT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM DONT GIVE US INSTRUCTION THAT IS VAGUE AND MISLEADING.. ITS A SAD NOTE..

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Just in case I am still keeping my patience up. Also I won't mind posting any updates/progress I may have. For the love of the game I know this will be hard but I think we are on track. Anyways, two minds are better than one and that's true and we can work on this together if you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
glad you guys are on the right track. i can help on the php side. but, really, it has been discussed over and over. try to search first. plenty of posts will resolve your problem.

stuck up in the login is in the HTLauncher.exe, Start Launcher.exe, HTSMessage.txl and ODBC connection. try to check on that.

@ KyleMarvin Although I still have problem with my registry hope we can ask your php script of your registry form. I still manage to register with some error popping in.Thank you so much for your advice.I was able to enter the game successfully mandara map/zone1 is okay but when I warp towards zone 2 shambla/anu village my char stuck in there.by the way im opening 3 zones 1, 2 &6.I also experimented the param I put some item there I put mount but the problem is when I click to buy the mount it say you need to buy 2 pcs and the mount is bug I cannot use SS here
REMOVED

I choose a black tiger but its not a black tiger that pop out. Sir is there a way I could make my char goes form lvl1 direct to astica21 without using a GMTool coz I tried a lot of GMTool but nothing will work for this files or if you have a working GMTool with this files can you share it with us.moreover I can also enter the zone even with uncorrect password....Any help please.. Thanks in advance..regards I just post more SS next time.

Just in case I am still keeping my patience up. Also I won't mind posting any updates/progress I may have. For the love of the game I know this will be hard but I think we are on track. Anyways, two minds are better than one and that's true and we can work on this together if you want.

Try to use the website data of Zone Gamers it is posted on Developer Tantra FB the link is still their search the fb page I use google translator i cant understand spanish. just edit the php form I have a hard time enabling the recaptcha it will not show up the the registry page.

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Try to use the website data of Zone Gamers it is posted on Developer Tantra FB the link is still their search the fb page I use google translator i cant understand spanish. just edit the php form I have a hard time enabling the recaptcha it will not show up the the registry page.

Yeah I downloaded those and I find it hard so I decided to just rewrite the registry.php script of Spartan Web its not yet finish though. Will keep you posted if it will work. Btw TantraNewbie, can I ask if where did you got/downloaded the "s_game" folder?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lately I was able to explore mandara coz may other char is stuck in shambla with this message in the log

40425 155456 7400a8c0 -system New Connection user:1
140425 155458 7400a8c0 clo err Dismatch Client-Server Version!! account: char:
140425 155635 7400a8c0 -system New Connection user:1
140425 155635 7400a8c0 clo err Dismatch Client-Server Version!! account: char:
140425 155642 7400a8c0 -system New Connection user:1
140425 155642 7400a8c0 clo err Dismatch Client-Server Version!! account: char:
140425 155710 00000000 -system err DB connection close.
140425 155710 00000000 -system err reconnect DB fail.

Recent I can no longer enter either for the two Maps with the same message in the log.
in the char log in its says SORRY CONNECTION TO SERVER HAS FAILED . PLEASE TRY AGAIN
I haven't change anything. But i can no longer enter in both maps.. Any idea Please.. Thanks

Some SS
REMOVED

REMOVED

http://forum.ragezone.com/f787/tutorial-simple-login-sttantra-exe-941080/ got it here Credits to ryandzzz

Yeah I downloaded those and I find it hard so I decided to just rewrite the registry.php script of Spartan Web its not yet finish though. Will keep you posted if it will work. Btw @TantraNewbie, can I ask if where did you got/downloaded the "s_game" folder?

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Lately I was able to explore mandara coz may other char is stuck in shambla with this message in the log

40425 155456 7400a8c0 -system New Connection user:1
140425 155458 7400a8c0 clo err Dismatch Client-Server Version!! account: char:
140425 155635 7400a8c0 -system New Connection user:1
140425 155635 7400a8c0 clo err Dismatch Client-Server Version!! account: char:
140425 155642 7400a8c0 -system New Connection user:1
140425 155642 7400a8c0 clo err Dismatch Client-Server Version!! account: char:
140425 155710 00000000 -system err DB connection close.
140425 155710 00000000 -system err reconnect DB fail.

I wondered if those account got created using the registration script/page? I remembered you have still issues in your registration script/page correct? So I think in theory base on your progress you can still create an account but once your server got offline and becomes online again it won't fetch your previous accounts.

This is just my theory anyways and there must be a correct explanation for this technically. Maybe I can provide more answers if I have the knowledge and I am in the actual situation.

Hence, again in theory you need to fix the registration first (I am doing this right now but still nothing works). I hope successful Tantra server owners can provide us a solution for this matter in the long run.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wondered if those account got created using the registration script/page? I remembered you have still issues in your registration script/page correct? So I think in theory base on your progress you can still create an account but once your server got offline and becomes online again it won't fetch your previous accounts.

This is just my theory anyways and there must be a correct explanation for this technically. Maybe I can provide more answers if I have the knowledge and I am in the actual situation.

Hence, again in theory you need to fix the registration first (I am doing this right now but still nothing works). I hope successful Tantra server owners can provide us a solution for this matter in the long run.

I manage to create an account using the zone gamers template I edit the registry although there were errors but I created a tad file that is why I able to enter the game. It still save data just like ordinary game look at may level I started it yesteday.

Have you explored your DB? u can enter the game even if you have not created an account..If their is existing account save in thier is purely logic that base on theory..

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I manage to create an account using the zone gamers template I edit the registry although there were errors but I created a tad file that is why I able to enter the game. It still save data just like ordinary game look at may level I started it yesteday.

Have you explored your DB? u can enter the game even if you have not created an account..If their is existing account save in thier is purely logic that base on theory..

I see so lets roll-out the registry script now so I think we need to have another client because the one that is provided by Terrified is not compatible with the server files or the other way around?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see so lets roll-out the registry script now so I think we need to have another client because the one that is provided by @Terrified is not compatible with the server files or the other way around?

Nope its not really the client but whats inside the client...They are compatible..The problem is the one that we put inside the client and server files must be compatible....That is why now I try to load back yesterdays data in server and client.. I can now enter the mandara map gain but not shambla. thats what Im goin to find out ..

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Nope its not really the client but whats inside the client...They are compatible..The problem is the one that we put inside the client and server files must be compatible....That is why now I try to load back yesterdays data in server and client.. I can now enter the mandara map gain but not shambla. thats what Im goin to find out ..

I see. Anyways bro, can you confirm if I am doing this correct configuration from ODBC (User/System DSN) to SQL Server (e.g. BILL_CONN, UserLogin, Tantra)

RSWwKY2 - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Ciao!

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry to just post now. What I shared was, from other posts. compiled here. Almost all of them where from heterojeneo. You can also find them on the tantra release section. The database was from pher14344. The website actually can be produced in any template. You just need to inject PHP codes to make the registration and login as well. KyleMarvin had shared how he made his own script. I did made my own script so the face of the website is far different from any tantra private server.

To TantraNewbie and elitegeek you are both doing it right. you just missed on some connection on odbc, htsmessage, and the php script. further, you need to edit two lines in the htlauncher (shared by heterojeneo has no compression/encription) to match the login.php or whatever you named your login.

For login, you just need to inject the MS_SQLQUERY("SELECT * FROM dboTantra WHERE'" & $_USER & "' LIKE 'User'");

For Register inject the MS_SQLQUERY("INSERT INTO dboTantra userid,username,password,secret VALUES('" & $_UID &"','" & $_USER & "','" & $_PASSW & "','" & $_SECRET & "')";

or whatever you guys preferred.

Hope I addressed your queries.

For those who are asking regarding connection error:

It is caused by the odbc and the web login script, connecting to HTLauncher.exe and HTSMessage.txl. You have to connect them all to completely run the server. and to test them, you need zone 1 running (for K3 and K4) or zone 1 and zone 6 (for K5 and K5.2).

My suggestion is that you run the server first and let the client connect locally. Type /w gmcode /openserver on the chat box to create a multiple link.

everything is shared already in the tantra releases. mostly by heterojeneo. and some questions has been asked over and over. and had been answered over and over. so just follow this patterns: get server files -> get client files -> get database -> get mssqladvance server -> install sql server -> restore .bak -> create odbc -> edit htssettings.xml -> modify serverlist -> hex htlauncher.exe -> run zone 1 and zone 6 -> run client -> login to server -> test the map.

if you got stuck on connection error, then you know that it is in your htsmessage, htlauncher and website login.

if you got stuck in game, then you have to explore because there are so many possibilities.

for mounts not working, check your tantraparam.tpa client and server side.

the only thing you cannot edit is the htssettings.txl on k5 and k5.2. it was never shared.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
@Terrified,

I dont know what else did I missed but just in case here are the screen shot that you might interested in giving insights to shred me some light.

Website Registration

T2v0DYj - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

M3Ojpux - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Account successfully forwarded to my MS SQL Server

7rDQtv - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Website Login (using the newly registered account)

YWwuoSu - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Edited/hexed HTLauncher.exe (version 6.9.0.6)

lPkD7Y5 - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Client's Serverlist.txt

kOqVsYy - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Server's Serverlist.txt. Also my Admin.txt and LocalIP.txt both have my Local IP address (192.168.254.100)

7uNsrS - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

HTMessage.xml converted to HTMessage.txl (using the link provided in the first post) and pasted it in the system folder of my client's folder

ERYyUZz - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Tell me what did I missed and what's lacking please..because at the moment I have this error..

REMOVED

..the worst thing is that I can login any account without even registering it first :(

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Terrified,

I dont know what else did I missed but just in case here are the screen shot that you might interested in giving insights to shred me some light.

Website Registration

T2v0DYj - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

M3Ojpux - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Account successfully forwarded to my MS SQL Server

7rDQtv - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Website Login (using the newly registered account)

YWwuoSu - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Edited/hexed HTLauncher.exe (version 6.9.0.6)

lPkD7Y5 - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Client's Serverlist.txt

kOqVsYy - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Server's Serverlist.txt. Also my Admin.txt and LocalIP.txt both have my Local IP address (192.168.254.100)

7uNsrS - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

HTMessage.xml converted to HTMessage.txl (using the link provided in the first post)

ERYyUZz - To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this - RaGEZONE Forums

Tell me what did I missed and what's lacking please..because at the moment I have this error..

REMOVED

..the worst thing is that I can login any account without even registering it first :(

Wow your almost there how did you manage to display your recaptcha?? Im will not show up I dont know whats wrong with it..

Attachments

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Wow your almost there how did you manage to display your recaptcha?? Im will not shoe up I dont know whats wrong with it..

Can you give a screenshot on how the registration page looks like in your part?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you give a screenshot on how the registration page looks like in your part?

here some SS
REMOVED

REMOVED

This is my setting I have already change the keys

I try to run over your post I think you miss something.. try to change your tantraparam.tpa client and server side

REMOVED
No display

Last edited:
Back