Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all Tantra newbie developers I think you might like this

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
@elitegeek did you put the substrings?

Like this below:

Q: D:\TR\Share
G: D:\TR\DBSRV\guild
R: D:\TR\DBSRV\current_user
K: D:\TR\SQLDAEMON\Rank
S: D:\TR\DBSRV\Export

All of it should be updating Rank00.txt and Mrank00.txt there was a delay for update , maybe 5 minutes or depends on the SQLDAEMON time.

Thanks I just found out that substring R is not setup properly. I guess I overlooked its path. I modified it already and lets see what happen.

Will give you update very soon but atm my caste is now working. I guess it will take time to update the caste maybe 24-48 hrs just like in Tantra 3000fr.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
to those testing the server and client, Item Mall, Webmall, Rank, caste System, Msgboards... I just did something to test if its working, I put a few wrong IP and wrong ports and test it. I did change the ports to test if it will work with other ports than 3001-3035... and it all went well. so be curious and experiment. by changing ports on the zones gives you more protection to server attacks (which most developers encountered and has been frustrating to protect).

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
to those testing the server and client, Item Mall, Webmall, Rank, caste System, Msgboards... I just did something to test if its working, I put a few wrong IP and wrong ports and test it. I did change the ports to test if it will work with other ports than 3001-3035... and it all went well. so be curious and experiment. by changing ports on the zones gives you more protection to server attacks (which most developers encountered and has been frustrating to protect).

I agree. Even me allotted that much time to use different ports in each zones. I even search for it on which ports are safe to use. Also I didn't use a range of ports just like the ones provided in the guides.

Anyways, just an update, I am now editing my param to suffice my preference and later test the Karya Dungeon and Fortress War schedules.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can anyone know's how to disable those ashramboard mail and party system ??
Please :)

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
To whom it may concern:

I am confused on what files should I upload in the internet for my friends to download for them to play. I already rented a Static IP address @ as per advised by Terrified. As what I can see in other clients there is NO Serverlist.txt. Question is shouldn't I upload Serverlist.txt in the file package?

Please tell me more about the sharing of my Client files over the public on what files should I upload or not.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You have to Execute a public client. And Delete the Serverlist.txt leaving you with Serverlist.bin. Compact it as an installer and let your other friends download them.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Players can use that system to crash any map's by using exploit code shared by someone xD We are already disable those codes in game but nothing happen's I think they are using DDOS tool to down our maps . That's why i' m asking if somebody can help us how to disable those system .. :))i ' already use k3 / k4 MSGSRV disable /ashramlv in Htmessage then Filter those word's that can be use in game in chatfilter .but nothing happen's ! HAHAH XD

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Players can use that system to crash any map's by using exploit code shared by someone xD We are already disable those codes in game but nothing happen's I think they are using DDOS tool to down our maps . That's why i' m asking if somebody can help us how to disable those system .. :))i ' already use k3 / k4 MSGSRV disable /ashramlv in Htmessage then Filter those word's that can be use in game in chatfilter .but nothing happen's ! HAHAH XD

I see if this is the case I might want to disable mine too but I have no idea how. Hoping someone could enlighten us regarding this matter. Anyways, do you have a HTScrollQuestSystem.txl in English language? or perhaps a convert for this file from xml to txl?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I see if this is the case I might want to disable mine too but I have no idea how. Hoping someone could enlighten us regarding this matter. Anyways, do you have a HTScrollQuestSystem.txl in English language? or perhaps a convert for this file from xml to txl?

I' m also searching that one HAHA .well we have to wait if somebody can share HtScrollQuestSystem.txt in english version :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys and thanks for this treat, it really help me alot, but i have a strange problem with the Karya skill named "JAMA TIRIKA" when I click it send me a Tantra Crash problem.. Any idea about how can I solve it?

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hi guys and thanks for this treat, it really help me alot, but i have a strange problem with the Karya skill named "JAMA TIRIKA" when I click it send me a Tantra Crash problem.. Any idea about how can I solve it?

Try to use another clientres and tantraparam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir im new in creating a server and im making a k4 server and im really determined to learn all of it can you help me? Or can you give me a k4 full server files? Please sir im looking forward on your reply

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hi sir im new in creating a server and im making a k4 server and im really determined to learn all of it can you help me? Or can you give me a k4 full server files? Please sir im looking forward on your reply

Check the RELEASES section on what has bean released... :) (please don't fond this post offensive but its pretty simple) :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ODBC Needed:

Tantra - for Tantra Login
BILL_CONN - for Premium Item
TantraGM - for GMTool
UserLogin - for Registration

MSSQL SERVER ADVANCE 2012 and MSSQL Management Tool - for Restoring/Creating/Modifying Tantra Database

Database Needed:
billcruxphil
Tantra
userlogin

Tantra has two ODBC (Tantra and TantraGM) for Game Data and Ranking
billcruxphi = BILL_CONN (ITEMSERV.EXE and Webmall)
userlogin = UserLogin (For DBSERV and login.php)

for billcruxphil database, you only need the dbo.tblUserInfo (for Item Mall/Webmall/Krishuna) and dbo.tblUser (for WebMall Item) Leave the rest you might need them when you want to modify everything from top-up cards to expiry date.

for userlogin database, you will only use dbo.tblAccount (This is for Player registration in the website and Player Verification of HTLauncher and HTSSetting.txl)

for Tantra database, use the dbo.tblAccount (this is updated link between your DBSRV.EXE and your Account Details and GMTool), dbo.tblCharacter_tribe (Usen in more filtered ranking), dbo.GameInfo00 to dbo.GameInfo05 (the table used by your caste system, Ranking and SQLDAEMON.EXE linking to dbo.TantraBackup00 to dboTantraBackup05 that each of this tables are inter-related with each other),

The result why there is no update on caste system is that, the Series of interlink between MSSQL tables are not tested, checked and updated. You have to do trial and error as to modify everything that records all the data in the game. with SQLDAEMON.EXE running, it automatically transmit the data from dbo.TantraBackup00 to dbo.GameInfo00 and Replicating manually to dbo.TantraBackup01 with dbo.GameInfo01 and up to 05. If this did not record anything, you know where to troubleshoot.

That's all I could share today. I just explained how MSSQL, ODBC, Game client and Web inter connects. To really understand MSSQL you have to understand how its data saved and retrieved from every table in the database. I will not elaborate more of it. You have to DoITYourself in order to make it work.

This is for the newbies who are too lazy to search for the posted answers.

Credits to infinium, yagamy, hetrojeneo, masteryuda, john torres and the developers of ragezone. Because this data posted in here are combined post of this developers.

sir will this work with k4 version my caste is bug in waisya lvl 1 and the database of pher can i use it in k4 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I currently have the k6 files and why does it say sorry connection to server failed when I select the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody give me a tantra param.xml k4 version that still has no edited items/weps/access , for example the last part set is still adbaya :) if you have please dont hesitate to share it thankyou :thumbup:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Please don't be lazy for searching those files you want ..

Files are already here you need to open those thread and read it .

Best regardz

noesis

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry just replied now... I have been away from home... Anyway to answer queries... K4 is a pinned post in the releases section. Using the same methods SQL from this K5 and K4 are the same. And for connection request problem, you have to check 3 things, the HTMessage, the Tantraparam and the Serverlist. It should be working just fine. For K5 server you will need a webpage to connect to. For K4 just the three items.

Hope I answered your queries.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
@Terrified

Welcome back sir. I just want to clarify regarding X-Trap. I tried several files already but all of them won't work. Could you provide additional input on how to implement X-Trap? If so, is there a need to buy our own licence in order for us to run it in our own server?

On the other hand, if X-Trap is not what you recommend is there any other game security solution you may share for Tantra to be protected against programs like Cheat Engine (so called CE) ?

Thanks in advance.

Back