Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] How to change the experience in a ZONESRV

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
While you want to make your server in different ways this tutorial will serve you much.

Let's start that we need

- Hex Editor (I recommend the Axe Editor, is the one I use is easy to use and can search in google)

- ZONESRV unencrypted, whether K4 or k5

Start by opening the ZONESRV in Hexadecimal Editor

The next step is to press Ctrl + G to open the following window will be where you placed the following offset

Amarah WITH PARTY EXP = 000D3A45

Amarah PARTY WITHOUT EXP = 000D3760

As you can see in the attachment

The value we have to look is 50,000 which is given in experience amarah your hexadecimal value is C350 but you might wonder because this backwards 50 C3, although the editors take the first 2 digits of the end to the beginning.

Once this value located just replace it with the value that you want, here is a small list fails with hexadecimal codes values.

100,000 = A0 86 01

150,000 = F0 49 02

200,000 = 40 0D 03

A finished look give FILE, Save As. Saved and come to try on your server and according to what you have in place if no party or party will have the new experience.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thread cleaned, be grateful that there are some tutorils here... If they are originally from RaGEZONE or not ;) It will be helpful for some peepes..... but please try and give creadit where credit it due :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whtas is the OffSets for K6 ZoneSrv.exe

The Offsets not fund

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir how to make ZONESRV unencrypted... can u guide me for this
Tkhs
:D: i need to learn :D:

Back