Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tutorial Install Tantra Online/Offline in VPS for Newbie (Complete)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was hpoeful ryandzz is still active. Please update the DL file please...

I was hpoeful ryandzz is still active. Please update the DL file please...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can u plz give me steps to setup and run tantra offline (also steps for GM tools to run)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
File servernya bro ko ga ada

Hello guys,
I make tutorial for launch Tantra Online/Offline in RDP/VPS/Dedicated Server

1. Install XAMP

2. Install SQL Server 2008

3. Install Database SQL Tantra (Setting database and Restore)

4.Tutorial Install Server,Website,Gamelogin and Client Tantra Online VPS/RDP
On this i use Tantra K6 Version

5. Tutorial Setting GM Tools Tantra Server VPS/RDP

6. TUTORIAL SETTING EVENT AND EDIT CHARACTER TANTRA ONLINE/OFFLINE GM TOOLS

7. TUTORIAL SETTING TANTRA UPDATER/PATCHER

8. TUTORIAL SETTING ITEM MALL AND INSERT TANEY

9. TUTORIAL ADD NEW NPC, ADD ITEM IN NPC AND ITEM MALL

Everything will be okay, just follow the tutorial :)

If have question just comment^

link gmtool death

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u plz give me steps to setup and run tantra offline (also steps for GM tools to run)
Tanta can run offline. but you need to install and setup all files including mssql server. more to, you need to put ODBC for TantraGM (for the GM Tool to work). everything is in here for a start. just follow instructions, steps and procedures. You'll do just fne.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Last year i can do smoothly.
But now i cant playing. (I repeat step by step on new pc)
I stuck on website setting. Say about cant connect to server.
Please help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the change password on tantra .tad files. and was able to do the change password. thanks to technology of ragezone. anyhow, i wan't to also change the deletion code and couldn't find it. anyone knows or could share some light which pat was it in .TAD file? thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the change password on tantra .tad files. and was able to do the change password. thanks to technology of ragezone. anyhow, i wan't to also change the deletion code and couldn't find it. anyone knows or could share some light which pat was it in .TAD file? thanks in advance.
nevermind... I'll wait until somebody share it. not my full concern right now... which server was the clean one that can access vedi kruma and no much monster/map bugs... there were so many shared and I find it confusing. I used the one shared by heterodejeneo and barurot. I'm amazed of the graphics from tantra AOT. I wonder how to do that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To Make Tantra Server Offline, all have the same process. Please do not shortcut. Hi all I miss you guys!

1. You have to Install and configure a Localhost webserver (XAMPP/Appserv/Apache/IIS) and it doesnt matter which you prefer. Just put the s_game,home,and login.php to run
2. You have to put all the ODBC(32-bit) for the game to connect (Tantra, Bill_Conn, UserLogin,TantraGM).
3. And most important make sure all you IP is 127.0.0.1
4. All tutorials here are clear enough to make your own server. My tutorial was copied and posted by other developer wannabe on other sites/vlogs/forums... I don't care if I don't get the credit. After all they're not mine.
5. Remember, this is my purpose of sharing, I do not own anything (files, clients, servers, tools, etc...). So I am sharing them as they are all shared freely. Credits to the first hand who shared it. I do not wish to make money out of it but rather give others a chance to experience what I have experienced. Further, do not ask me about anything a developer should be answering. I am not from handbitsoft. If there are selling server or putting servers online to make money(from donations/top-up) its not my intention. Its theirs. They are responsible for their own actions.

Thank you ryandzzz for the share. may all that you gave comes back to you threefolds.

Back