Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any Alpha experience WarZ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Am i the only one looking for a good WarZ? no sniper pvp, no skins, no P2W, no all hud/interface changes, a vanilla 2012 warz back? damn.. there is no good emulator to play..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are many new games in this era. And this game is very old and fixing bugs will take a long time And the game focuses on writing client code, making it easier to hack If so, I recommend V3 to get started. It's much better. After that you may make your game. Old or new, as you wish

PS.If the language is dropped, I'm sorry. I use Google Translate.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
there is only 1 thing ( well 2 ... noo.. 3 things ) that makes alpha warz

1) NO SUPER ZOMBIES
2) LESS SNIPERS
3) and most important.. NO Ducking SHIELDS

Alpha WarZ had no Ducking shields at all, and people had no problems THEN, but now if you take their shields away, they will cry like a Ducking pussies

i don't mind Ducking skins, you can implement them smart to the game and have no problems - just look at SCAR and SCAR Night Stalker ( look A Ducking SKIN ) or Mauser and Mauser Desert ( look ANOTHER Ducking SKIN ) - skins can be issue if you over extend them... but can be good addition if you use 'em smart

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
there is only 1 thing ( well 2 ... noo.. 3 things ) that makes alpha warz

1) NO SUPER ZOMBIES
2) LESS SNIPERS
3) and most important.. NO Ducking SHIELDS

Alpha WarZ had no Ducking shields at all, and people had no problems THEN, but now if you take their shields away, they will cry like a Ducking pussies
I like you, you're an expert, yes, I totally agree with you ... even nowadays when they get used to the shield, they can't lack it when avoiding bullets even if it's anything. flying into their bodies is very uncomfortable if not protected, if all the shields in the store that don't sell shields in the game are removed they will cry and they will ask the administrator to give them shields or they will never now your server play, because you know no shields to play they would find weird as they were in a loot map they got shot ... then died *** Bing Go *** I was Lose a lot of items inside my backpack.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Unfortunately, a no-changes Alpha server bores people very fast. There wouldn't be any active long-time players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A alpha warz with a good team could make active players, with small updates.. but a warz with the old source would be good enough, it doesn't have to be the alpha gameplay, i hate the new source (the source that recoil doesn't go back when release mouse click). and of couse, a Colorado V1.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

A alpha warz with a good team could make active players, with small updates.. but a warz with the old source would be good enough, it doesn't have to be the alpha gameplay, i hate the new source (the source that recoil doesn't go back when release mouse click). and of couse, a Colorado V1.
So you like the Alpha WarZ V1 source? It's too old and has a lot of bugs, I think it's best to use the latest V3 source here then turn it into V1.

Reaction score
[mental]
Many people prefer the classic version as warz because many can't afford to have up-to-date hardware to support the newer version of infestation with heavier graphics, his is one of the reasons warz ended up failing as many people at that time did not have good hardware to handle the new warz changes to infestation.
[/mental]
[mental]I and many people prefer the classic version as warz, because they had great experiences at that time which will never be forgotten.[/mental]

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[mental]
Many people prefer the classic version as warz because many can't afford to have up-to-date hardware to support the newer version of infestation with heavier graphics, his is one of the reasons warz ended up failing as many people at that time did not have good hardware to handle the new warz changes to infestation.
[/mental]
[mental]
I am one of those people who prefer the classic version because I experienced that incredible moment of warz that will never be forgotten.
[/mental]
I think people like this guy want to come back at that time to play for memories, but the present day without any Alpha WarZ V1 servers is almost very rare and may have died long ago. because I only see sources V2 and V3 are working in the world.

Reaction score
I think people like this guy want to come back at that time to play for memories, but the present day without any Alpha WarZ V1 servers is almost very rare and may have died long ago. because I only see sources V2 and V3 are working in the world.

[mental]
Yes, as technology has evolved and over time people have more up-to-date hardware and this leads people to new, more up-to-date games to experience new experiences, as that time of warz will never return.
[/mental]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you have the time, I recommend you to try out - Colorado V1, Alpha source, no major changes.

Some of the key features include:
  • Absolutely no pay-to-win elements;
  • Seasonal tournament servers;
  • New zombie cells currency;
  • Several reworked guns;
  • Brand new skill tree;
  • Referral system;
  • Colorado V1;
  • Alpha-feel.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you have the time, I recommend you to try out - Colorado V1, Alpha source, no major changes.

• Several reworked guns;
  • Brand new skill tree;
  • Referral system;
  • Colorado V1;
  • Alpha-feel.
I admire you, you are still active and working for these old sources,Your server since 2017 until now, no one like you.:junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

• Several reworked guns;
  • Brand new skill tree;
  • Referral system;
  • Colorado V1;
  • Alpha-feel.

I tried, but there are 2 problems
- No active players
- Some guns are modded
if there was at least active players i would play it

The reason we don't have more Warz emulators its because shitdaikis keep striking and killing servers by ddos

Reaction score

• Several reworked guns;
  • Brand new skill tree;
  • Referral system;
  • Colorado V1;
  • Alpha-feel.
Yes! nice!Magnificent game!

4xd9h7U - Any Alpha experience WarZ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments