Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

And here we go again

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like I wrote on the title, Ah poop Here We Go Again ....

with a BR comming soon !

FrageDev - And here we go again - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you think this is crap, you better not wanna see the newest ISS: Thailand revive :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i want to!, share me some links :D

Announcement of Infestation Thailand, And is the authorized person within Thailand To proceed with prohibition And eliminate the imitations of counterfeiting, various violations And other misconduct Relating to copyright, commercial patents used for commercial presentation in various forms (products, trademarks Service mark Mark, certification, brand label, advertising style, font, word usage pattern and other similar types)

Therefore, Infestation Thailand would like to notify the everyone, group of people or service providers of the internet that violates copyright Illegal open for illegal server services Or involved in the development of various help programs To stop such offenses, otherwise the company has to take legal action until the end Without being able to accept anything

The company would like to cooperate with Private Servers according to these names that have violated the legal rights to open the game without permission. To stop your server operation with immediate effect from the date of this announcement Otherwise, we need to take legal action.

# List of servers that have infestation: Survivor Stories (formerly WarZ game)
• วอซีฟีแลนซ์ ซีซั่น 2
• วอซีไออ้วนซี
• WarZ ABC
• AfterLifeZ
• Z4
• 17z
• 44Z
• ฮันแน่z
• ลุงตู่Z ss2 (MoneyZ)
• ALLNEW - SS2
• 66Z SIXTYSIX
• ฟินเวอร์ซี
• แคสซี
• DomoZ SS2
• Red Zone
• 321z
• MMOTH RELOADED
• Warz แง๊นๆ
• WarZ Siam
• Warz stepgodz
• TRYZ AGAIN
• RaycityZSS2
• OZ PVP
• NR-PVP
• Warz RabbitZ SS2

** WARNING ** Request for cooperation with the owner of the server that violates the copyright. From the date of this announcement Otherwise the company Needing legal action to reach the end of the piracy and the owner of the server without exception Please be informed accordingly.

Announced on June 28, 2019
Infestation Thailand

Reaction score
Announcement of Infestation Thailand, And is the authorized person within Thailand To proceed with prohibition And eliminate the imitations of counterfeiting, various violations And other misconduct Relating to copyright, commercial patents used for commercial presentation in various forms (products, trademarks Service mark Mark, certification, brand label, advertising style, font, word usage pattern and other similar types)

Therefore, Infestation Thailand would like to notify the everyone, group of people or service providers of the internet that violates copyright Illegal open for illegal server services Or involved in the development of various help programs To stop such offenses, otherwise the company has to take legal action until the end Without being able to accept anything

The company would like to cooperate with Private Servers according to these names that have violated the legal rights to open the game without permission. To stop your server operation with immediate effect from the date of this announcement Otherwise, we need to take legal action.

# List of servers that have infestation: Survivor Stories (formerly WarZ game)
• วอซีฟีแลนซ์ ซีซั่น 2
• วอซีไออ้วนซี
• WarZ ABC
• AfterLifeZ
• Z4
• 17z
• 44Z
• ฮันแน่z
• ลุงตู่Z ss2 (MoneyZ)
• ALLNEW - SS2
• 66Z SIXTYSIX
• ฟินเวอร์ซี
• แคสซี
• DomoZ SS2
• Red Zone
• 321z
• MMOTH RELOADED
• Warz แง๊นๆ
• WarZ Siam
• Warz stepgodz
• TRYZ AGAIN
• RaycityZSS2
• OZ PVP
• NR-PVP
• Warz RabbitZ SS2

** WARNING ** Request for cooperation with the owner of the server that violates the copyright. From the date of this announcement Otherwise the company Needing legal action to reach the end of the piracy and the owner of the server without exception Please be informed accordingly.

Infestation Thailand
[mental]
Infestation thailand/Infestation world, before existing was piracy as name "WarZTH". Just like The Newz, they all were emulator and then it was licensed.

I think they just have any right in their country...

[/mental]

[mental]they will not achieve anything by banning the emulator, as they do not even want to worry about their own servers. many only think of money.[/mental]

Last edited:

ISS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
removed

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone have a BMS script for this? The ones I have aren't working..nevermind..have it extracting now..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Infestation Thailand

Infestation Originally from > War inc
And changed various modifications Is the name of the game Warz
After being copyrighted, the name is changed to Infestation because Warz matches the movie.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's right, Infestation Thailand released by Electronics Extreme and their license is only valid for their country, you also know? why their game is only open in Thailand.:junglejane:
[mental]
Infestation thailand/Infestation world, before existing was piracy as name "WarZTH". Just like The Newz, they all were emulator and then it was licensed.

I think they just have any right in their country...

[/mental]

[mental]they will not achieve anything by banning the emulator, as they do not even want to worry about their own servers. many only think of money.[/mental]

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Well wondering who gonna work on it... Tho of what i know there is no Artemis, aswell no Patchs... so i guess dNi3L and me can forget about getting there :(

but who knows... i gonna force myself into it just as i did with aftermath xD

ohh shiet

5b26Dw - And here we go again - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well wondering who gonna work on it... Tho of what i know there is no Artemis, aswell no Patchs... so i guess @dNi3L and me can forget about getting there :(

but who knows... i gonna force myself into it just as i did with aftermath xD

ohh shiet

5b26Dw - And here we go again - RaGEZONE Forums

Ehh..Guess we will have to go and make our own game Karti!! Lol...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back