Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Creativity] New Section

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
good idea but thing is - you already got "show off your stuff" topic sooo i guess they will just pass this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good idea but sadly this section is nearly dead and i doubt they will open another section for this game.

Reaction score
Well, this warz section has been dead for some time and I think it's unlikely that anyone will create a new section for this game, although some people still care about this game and this community and still try to come back with this game and help people from this community, however it is still very difficult to continue helping due to many abuses and most likely someone will still say that the model you created for a certain section is a warez and then you get a notification with an infringement, especially now without the constant presence of the @MentaL to monitor these types of abuses in this community. is very sad, but it's the reality :(

and probably this post of mine will be deleted just like the others...

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
I guess time to make some "low budget" or "low effort" releases?
:3

got some ideas.. or maybe gonna use my old work.. who knows xd

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
At the moment I am transferring the atmosphere of the game STALKER for WarZ. Game map locations will be single and locations are scattered across the map. There will also be a capture of points and a war of factions. I can share some models.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
at the moment i am transferring the atmosphere of the game stalker for warz. Game map locations will be single and locations are scattered across the map. There will also be a capture of points and a war of factions. I can share some models.

get out of here sta... I mean zombie

Back