Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Why does nobody make an ISS copy and paste emulator?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
People just want real colorado pvp with big clans vs big clans. No custom map pvp, high jump, no recoil, shenanigans custom features emulator will ever last. Snipers need to be ultra rare like in thailand. Ar's however they can be common as duck if u like, same with armor, meds and everything. you just need to keep some items ultra rare so the people who are into farming/trading also have a good time. Im just saying... people dont wanna spend more time of their lifes looting in emulators so they can play in a fkin "smallville ar map". Tell me what u think about this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so true i still wait for the day that anyone makes a emu where u need to loot for example snipes but pvp is good too :/ all emus are full pvp you dont need anything to doo you can just chill your fat a** on your chair and do pvp

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because everyone is trying to make emus based on Codex's source. They all are trying to add helicopters, new cars, new skins.. and all that is useless. They do not focus on the gameplay. I still dont understand why people make emulators with Tv3 source, when Tv2 are more stable (yes, they are).
If someone would make an emu now with Doom MMO v1/LSMMO source, rare snipers, high loot, optimized Colorado he would get a loooot of players. But its not gonna happen because:
1) They dont have these sources or
2) They dont know how to make them work or
3) They just want to earn money, what is not possible without smart thinking.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Because everyone is trying to make emus based on Codex's source. They all are trying to add helicopters, new cars, new skins.. and all that is useless. They do not focus on the gameplay. I still dont understand why people make emulators with Tv3 source, when Tv2 are more stable (yes, they are).
If someone would make an emu now with Doom MMO v1/LSMMO source, rare snipers, high loot, optimized Colorado he would get a loooot of players. But its not gonna happen because:
1) They dont have these sources or
2) They dont know how to make them work or
3) They just want to earn money, what is not possible without smart thinking.

+1 mate but so far as i see the WarZ Community wants Full PVP servers with nodrop / on Small maps thats why all server are pvp based i tryed it serveral times to Create a Alpha server or a server like ISS

Atm i work Private on the Vanilla Source and have some poop done like V3 support a Traveling system a Tunneling system so u can enter the Norad Tunnel if u guys know what i mean and a new Skill tree and more atm i work on a way to connect more than one map on one server if u go to the map border u can enter after loading on a other map

sadly i have to say i Copyed the Airdrop system of codex cus its way faster

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
we have. Theres always at least one online that gets 20 players registered and 1 ingame looting. Thers no point.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Problem is if people gonna do that.. they won't really get players... sadly but true...

same with this "codex pro src" poop.. since some duck-nut released it... you get like 1-3 new emus EACH BLOODY DAY just running on that crap...

ATM you got only ... honestly... 2 emus that are close to thing you are looking for... : Survival MMO and LSZ ... NewZ is not counting since this is one of these "fast pvp based", same with DeadZ after their last updates ( kinda sad cuz i remember how awesome it was 2 years ago.. )

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What? head to the Infestation MMO Server section, there is 10 copy&paste servers being released every day. Now not so much ISS src but now this CodexPO poop that every Ducking person is using...

Back