Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] OP Productions LLC, AKA WarZ Developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to warn every 1 about WarZ developers.​
They tend to release a new "WarZ" spinoff once in a while so be careful what are you buying-what are you playing.
Games produced by OP productions LLC.
WarZ
Infestation survivor stories(WarZ)
Infestation the new beggining ( never released- Romero's aftermath replaced it.)
Infestation classic(WarZ)
Romero's aftermath (WarZ recreated or you can call it WarZ v2)
Rise of Badlands (PVP warZ, or you can call it WarZ v3.)
Shattered skies (WarZ but with alliens, mainly focused on pvp, or you can call it WarZ v4)
Last Man standing ( WarZ Battle royal, or you can call it WarZ v5)

My point is you should keep an eye out for OP productions LLC, Hammerpoint LLC, Artemis, Segei.

If a new "WarZ" gets a release it isnt hard to spot it, even though if they change their name, you can see in every game smiliarities like ( Char animations, Environment, Weapon models & sounds)

Don't get scammed, no matter what they promise in their games.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes there are quite a few titles that Sergey let go to poop..but as far as Artemis,well he can be an arrogant stick at times,but he is actually a pretty cool person,he let Karti,Kuchen and myself work on Aftermath..and yeah,he actually did care about the progress of the game and was open to ideas..but unfortunately his hands were tied by Sergey,and couldn't do alot of the things that needed to be done..Sergey on the other hand,lets good things die quickly all in the name of money..he is greedy and can't be trusted.Anyhow what I'm trying to say is,don't blame the developers of said games as they are only limited by a penis boss named Sergey Titov

ISS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
removed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back