[Discussion] revealed new project of Electronics Extreme and Extreme Studio 2021

True MemberRank
    Apr 2018 Join Date
    328Posts

shout [Discussion] revealed new project of Electronics Extreme and Extreme Studio 2021

A few months ago the company Electronics Extreme that shut down the server Infestation Revival X and Infestation Fantasy now has a new project like this, when I look at the picture that looks like an upcoming game featuring some WarZ-like zombies better. Or this is like World War Z.

Reveal the first concept art image of a new project from Electronics Extreme and Extreme Studio developed in collaboration with a foreign game development team. Another project that we are proud to present in 2021!# When the apocalypse may be just the beginning. # Survival becomes the norm every day. # The chaser or the hunted, who is the judge?

source:HERE
    Last edited by AdminWarZ; 17-04-21 at 06:27 AM.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    TanzanyaLocation
    1,326Posts

Re: [Discussion] revealed new project of Electronics Extreme and Extreme Studio 2021

15th newz (same sh1t with new(nameZ) )

ModeratorRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    GER / FRLocation
    2,287Posts

Re: [Discussion] revealed new project of Electronics Extreme and Extreme Studio 2021

Its just a drawing. The drawings from War Z / ISS all look awesome, but sadly the game was not.
    I don't contact people randomly through discord or other means, if you want contact with me start with Ragezone Forum PM.

Advertisement