Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I found this link in here-[RLS] Afterlife MMO – Source v1.5

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know if i download the game will i be able to play? Or do i have to make my own server to play on? I used to come here to play warz back in 2012 then they closed all the links i knew of and well the game totally disappeared on me but now i see it's been coming back and it's my favorite game! I really want to try afterlife but dont want to waste my time if it's not going to work.So anyone know??????:?:

Matrix501

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
source is source
you want to work on it - enjoy

you want to play on it, ofc it will be better if you make a server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hihi "the game is comming back", honestly, the times of warz are over since more than 4 years, actually the game is going to die forever!

Reaction score
hihi "the game is comming back", honestly, the times of warz are over since more than 4 years, actually the game is going to die forever!

matrix501 - I found this link in here-[RLS] Afterlife MMO – Source v1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums
nop

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
WarZ / Infestation / WarInc is a tricky game to be called "dead"

it is just as same as : metin, runescape etc.. this game will be alive as long as there are people who wants and will play it - face it

+ TBH Toby, aren't you busy wtih your WarInc game? i mean it is same engine as WarZ, and this game was even more dead soo.. whats your point?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok it seems if i download this i wont be able to play it so i guess ill stick with my current the new z infestation for now Thanks for the replies everyone!!

Back