Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hello my friends long time no talk

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
hello my friends long time no talk. so I'm making this post today to try to assert help to find out who a Special person is who is going around lying and taking credit for my work over 9 years ago giving interviews I'm off parole now so it was now to destroy this man does anyone know who he is here's the video
I remember when this happened they did this after I started ddos attack is not a hack what I did to them was a hack what I gave you guys as a community was stolen and you know this just as well as I do

you know if someone wants to give the real hacker interview I'm willing to do it now but stop elevated Liars

C

Cinx

Sure, thanks for the Terrain v2 source code, but we should also give credit to Thailand for the Terrain v3 source code.

P.S. RIP Doom MMO

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
everyone who made modifications to the source code deserves credit for their modifications. and honestly I think it's amazing I don't mind that I had to do time for this because the community and some of you are awesome and others are just I can't explain the front trash. I didn't actively work on anyone else's servers other than mine which was War Z emulated I think we had a couple other names too but I can't remember off the top of my head. but I do appreciate all the people who've done hard work to make this game better that's all I want to see when I take something and release it to the public like this this is what I want you guys to do and I love it it makes me happy and makes me feel like I created something good. play dude every now and then I get messages from people in Cuba telling me thank you for releasing the the battlefield server files cuz apparently in Cuba not everyone has internet so that was the only way they could play small things like that are amazing and make me feel good and make me feel like everything I've done is right :) <3 someone worked on that Source they deserve credit if you worked on it you deserve credit for it my friend!!!!

Reaction score
Not to start a war but.. Vusion was the person who leaked it here, after mental announced a bounty for the person who leaks the source. If its true that you got access to the source from the devs creds to you, but you didn't release it to the public.

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I shared access with too many people, I was too trusting and people shared that access with other people. it's actually one of the reasons why me and some users here don't talk anymore not trying to start any wars but yeah I f***** up I know this however the initial hack was done by me and then the access was shared and then other idiots put back doors and added new exploits and it made me sad because I realized I f***** up really bad I mean it makes sense why a lot of the people that I used to work with don't talk to me anymore but that's why I'm here trying to correct my past mistakes and hoping to work with people and projects again another side note I have the first private server and I did share the source code with a lot of people so I may not have released it here first but I was the first to obtain it and then I f***** up

however I did share pdb and Snippets of code publicly on UC forms way before this guy even had his access there's no way to disputed I was the first however I'm acknowledging publicly I f***** up so that way maybe people will see that I understand and that I can be trusted again I have a lot of stuff going on but I'm not sharing it publicly anymore

you know what's funny dr. what is still mad at me for my release of the arrma and dayz Source codes find me he's mad because I also dumped like repositories of like research library is where they were private keys and I made the mistake of publishing those with the release as well as some battleye stuff what will say did not turn over very well for anyone involved I f***** up I understand that now I don't share things anymore and however I want to acknowledge what I did so that way people understand I learned from my actions and actively trying to be better and would love to make my friends back I miss them all

Reaction score
I shared access with too many people, I was too trusting and people shared that access with other people. it's actually one of the reasons why me and some users here don't talk anymore not trying to start any wars but yeah I f***** up I know this however the initial hack was done by me and then the access was shared and then other idiots put back doors and added new exploits and it made me sad because I realized I f***** up really bad I mean it makes sense why a lot of the people that I used to work with don't talk to me anymore but that's why I'm here trying to correct my past mistakes and hoping to work with people and projects again another side note I have the first private server and I did share the source code with a lot of people so I may not have released it here first but I was the first to obtain it and then I f***** up

however I did share pdb and Snippets of code publicly on UC forms way before this guy even had his access there's no way to disputed I was the first however I'm acknowledging publicly I f***** up so that way maybe people will see that I understand and that I can be trusted again I have a lot of stuff going on but I'm not sharing it publicly anymore

you know what's funny dr. what is still mad at me for my release of the arrma and dayz Source codes find me he's mad because I also dumped like repositories of like research library is where they were private keys and I made the mistake of publishing those with the release as well as some battleye stuff what will say did not turn over very well for anyone involved I f***** up I understand that now I don't share things anymore and however I want to acknowledge what I did so that way people understand I learned from my actions and actively trying to be better and would love to make my friends back I miss them all

I understand you.
unfortunately there are people too desperate for Fame, Money, Greed and who prefer to destroy friendships for stupid things.
I have a disease.The disease of trusting the wrong people too much made me slip into the pit of shame.Thank God and my ethic of living, not caring about fame and self-righteousness. I don't even care about these things. But unfortunately, there are people like that.

I hope you can successfully follow your path.and thanks for the code, it changed a lot for me.

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
no you're right I actually was just talking to another friend about this and saying that I shouldn't try to push the issue anymore. rotten yelled at me about my op and it's nice to see you again to my friend. lol and yeah I've learned a lot over these last few years and I found out that I am pretty shity person and at you as well my friend I hope that I've never been mean to you. and it means a lot to me that you replied to me <3

you know something else I learned did you know I got raided over the Star Trek s*** and I'm not even the one who obtained it I just released something on this form and it had my compiler information in there. lol we learn from all of our mistakes and I hope others can learn from my mistakes to lol

Reaction score
no you're right I actually was just talking to another friend about this and saying that I shouldn't try to push the issue anymore. rotten yelled at me about my op and it's nice to see you again to my friend. lol and yeah I've learned a lot over these last few years and I found out that I am pretty shity person and at you as well my friend I hope that I've never been mean to you. and it means a lot to me that you replied to me <3

you know something else I learned did you know I got raided over the Star Trek s*** and I'm not even the one who obtained it I just released something on this form and it had my compiler information in there. lol we learn from all of our mistakes and I hope others can learn from my mistakes to lol

You've always been chill with me, as far as I am aware we are good. It sucks you got raided. Over the years this forum has been full of interesting characters from various scenes, more so than people realise. Feds lurking everywhere these days. Sometimes the hand bites but sometimes it just observes. The beautification of growing old is we learn, the clock doesn't wait for anyone so we can only hope to be a better person tomorrow.

We all have qualities within ourselves we do not like, I learnt this today - a sad truth close to home. The good thing now is you've experienced what you have and it can only make you a better person if you chose to do so. Although that sweet calling for treasures that we shouldn't possess entices, is it worth losing that you hold most dearest?

All the best Domo!

MentaL.

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I don't want to hack anymore I don't want to steal anymore I'm smart enough to write emulators. and I've done it before other people are going to steal Source codes I don't need to be the one. I don't need to be the big hacker that everyone's afraid of I just want to be a programmer I just want to dedicate my time in life to open-source projects and bettering communities these are all small things that I have achieved that make me feel better about life and not swear I want to put my time being a better person and being a better programmer appreciate you <3 I don't want to get in trouble anymore I don't want to lose any more friends I don't want to be involved in close Source projects that cause fighting I don't want to be secretive and I don't want to hide just want to talk to people I don't want to be alone anymore

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Justa shaking my head!!!Hey buddy...get over it...poop sources everywhere...i log in once and while...to read the stupidity...i have worked on the warz/infestation source...dev on aftermath....and a bit on shattered skies...get over it..poop is stolen,leaked,etc etc...get over it..you dont own it...

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
bro you are kind of a douchebag. there's no reason to be that mean it's because of me you had that honour to even work on that code and regardless I had plans to release it publicly I don't care the code was released so I think you're getting the wrong idea here either that or you have special needs. but at the end of the day I'm upset that someone try to take credit for my work just like you would be upset if someone try to take credit for your work I have a right to be upset so get over yourself and nothing you would have would exist if it wasn't for me so you know what I'm not going to get over myself because of people like you people who think they can pretend that they're equals to me get over yourself stop being trash you dont own it... get over it. not once did I complain about the source code being released get over yourself or maybe read the conversation before swinging accusation if you read I said thank you. for all of their work and I appreciate it and it makes me happy but no you're sitting here pretending I'm said about the release are you special needs or something?

dNi3L we're in any part of my conversation did I say I was upset about the source code be released especially when I said thank you to everyone and their contributions to making this game better I think that you're retardedlike I appreciate the work you did on the servers and it would be nice if you can show someone like me appreciation for what we did but no you can't even do that you can't even have that kind of respect That is rude like what did I do who did I insult here except for you right now the loser who attacked and a thread were all I'm doing is talking

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@theDomo other than war inc and warz/iss game released here what other sergey titov game source code do you have?recently sergey titov released his latest game called "outbreak new dawn".if this or any other source, sergey titov's game is leaked again or more, then we can bring it back to the way it was here on this busy forum again, now warz /iss on this forum is dying and nothing new.

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@theDomo other than war inc and warz/iss game released here what other sergey titov game source code do you have?recently sergey titov released his latest game called "outbreak new dawn".if this or any other source, sergey titov's game is leaked again or more, then we can bring it back to the way it was here on this busy forum again, now warz /iss on this forum is dying and nothing new.

the only other game that was obtained was a Mech game but I don't have it anymore. nor do I have any plans to hack him or anyone else. parole sucked butt bro I don't ever not want to be able to smoke weed again. or drink alcohol I just want to program have fun and have friends you can't do that when you're going to prison all you do is not trust everyone. I'm tired of being in projects where I can't trust everyone and I'm scared that someone's going to rip me off or screw me over.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something that bothers me - how a person with alleged "extremely low IQ, [...] illiterate and [...] very poor short-term memory" was able to learn hacking and programming on that level? I assume that's not true and it was just a (false) argument to convince the judge "not to impose home detention"?

Reaction score
Something that bothers me - how a person with alleged "extremely low IQ, [...] illiterate and [...] very poor short-term memory" was able to learn hacking and programming on that level? I assume that's not true and it was just a (false) argument to convince the judge "not to impose home detention"?
Autism.

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
yep autism sucks but it's got its strengths and its weaknesses. however I have developed the ability to work around my disability like my lack of reading I make up for it with using software to read to me and for software that I can talk to type. and the IQ thing I'm just not good at solving puzzles in the time frame they gave me. I think the thing was they were trying to push the fact that I have autism I didn't really play a lot of a part my defense I just went with and did what I was told. but yeah I suffer from autism it's a curse and a gift. however I was able to solve the puzzles is was given enough time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Domo, long time no talk. I'm not the person in the video but there were several people attacking the game at the time. One was from the Garrys Mod community, a old community owner KillSlick from Hellzone had warned me about this guy DDoSing people consistently I would say almost lines up with this guy.

but there's a long list of people who gained access to WarZ, but I will admit Domo was the first. He alerted me to potential security flaws in their system. I was able to gain access to their WarInc website and pull the DB, cracked a bunch of passwords and gained access to WarZ.

I dumped the WarZ database on pastebin with cracked passwords around 80k people, they forced changed everyones password since majority of these people used the same password, I knew because I was commonly logging in and selling items but got bored and started selling account list bundles.

I still have messages with Sergey Titov discussing a bit via Facebook, but we went to e-mails where he had told me himself he was going to hire Domo to put together a security risks for their website/servers.

Saddens me they pressed charges, because it sounded like they were going to get you to help them.

Just to back up my post:

I hated KEWK with a passion, dude was a stick. I also gained access to his Instagram for a short time heh.

PS I tried tricking them and transferring 9000000 or something to a guild because he had 99999999 gc hoping he wouldn't realize I was banned though lol they checked logs

Last edited:
Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Sergey drop the charges and he did hire me to do an audit. I performed that audit and told them where the vulnerabilities were. the judge took leniency on me because I did perform the correct action and the ethical thing to do and that's what I want to do I wanted ethically half-thai want to be a white hat that does red team :)

but yes sir ended up dropping the charges then they were picked up by the district attorney of LA. and he wanted to give me more time than he could because he had me for other cases but they didn't have me to keyboard because the most important thing to prosecute is you to keyboard they have to get you to keyboard and this was the only one they had me on lol

I don't remember this name that you're currently using but you know a lot of information you should send me a private message with your Discord so we can talk. funny you literally followed the same steps I took down to wirinc and compromise the entire company lol now that I think about it I've contributed a lot of Game Source codes to this to this place and that makes me happy that everyone is using them and making them better

Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but man, this is really intriguing. I was always curious how the original hack occurred.
Anyways, I plan on making a documentary-styled series on youtube on the Zombie Survival Genre, and would love to mention this in the video if that's cool.

Back