Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm Back, But More Importantly, I am Sorry

Reaction score
Hello dear members of the WarZ community on RaGEZONE. After 4 - 5 years, I am finally unbanned and ready to once again become active in the community, however I would like to start off with an apology. I want to apologize for my previous toxic, edgy, and extremist behavior. I was a kid, and thought the world revolved around me. I want to personally thank everyone for contributing to my knowledge and growth as a person during my days here on RaGEZONE, and in WarZ in general. If we've had any disagreements, or arguments in the past, I would like to say that I have no hard feelings towards anyone. I'm now 20 years old, I joined this forum when I was 13. So much has changed, I've become an overall better person, I'm still not perfect, but I am learning. So again, I hope all of you can accept my apology, and will welcome me to become a part of this community again.

Now, how are the rest of you doing? Personally, I'm in my 3rd year of college, majoring in Computer Science. I plan on getting back into WarZ / ISS to see what I can implement with the things I've learned, and of course share them with the community.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to see you back, its always nice to see people coming back to this forum.

I remember the old times you were working on battleroyale and wasteland modes and im quite interested to see your future projects.

Personally after working with WarZ/Infestation engine for years (2013-2020) i decided to study Computer Science as well.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
5th year over a computer graphic college, enjoying simple anims and texture work... even when i don't work that much on warz... i still want to... but sadly no people to work with

tho kinda silly how i used like 12gb of my WarZ work last year to pass my texture lessons.. xd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello dear members of the WarZ community on RaGEZONE. After 4 - 5 years, I am finally unbanned and ready to once again become active in the community, however I would like to start off with an apology. I want to apologize for my previous toxic, edgy, and extremist behavior. I was a kid, and thought the world revolved around me. I want to personally thank everyone for contributing to my knowledge and growth as a person during my days here on RaGEZONE, and in WarZ in general. If we've had any disagreements, or arguments in the past, I would like to say that I have no hard feelings towards anyone. I'm now 20 years old, I joined this forum when I was 13. So much has changed, I've become an overall better person, I'm still not perfect, but I am learning. So again, I hope all of you can accept my apology, and will welcome me to become a part of this community again.

Now, how are the rest of you doing? Personally, I'm in my 3rd year of college, majoring in Computer Science. I plan on getting back into WarZ / ISS to see what I can implement with the things I've learned, and of course share them with the community.

you broken my heart

Back