Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Infestation Revival 2019!?!?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What up guys!

Wow its been awhile since my time on this forum for those of you who remember me. Its sad to see that ISS is officially almost dead.. I feel like there still is a very big community behind this game but its lost is in people giving up on the game simply do to todays pos versions of the game. Anyone who played ISS since alpha can tell you they never got tired of this game and till this day anyone who played misses the game. Yes there are these emulators Like NewZ but they are far from the thrill and enjoyment of the original game. If this game was revived properly to a new age title with the same experience I feel the game could easily take off, I know for a fact every player from the past would return. Could a properly revived and polished version with new age graphics but the same mechanics and gameplay compete with today's big titles? I think it is very possible with the already large community and reputation for the original game.

What do you guys think??? How could we make this happen!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you guys think??? How could we make this happen!

Who is we? if you are referring to members of this section here is the fact.

- 8 out of 10 people here cant even write a simple hello world program or make something that isnt stolen.

- nobody trusts eachother because if you trust someone there is a big chance your work will end up released publicly here or sold to someone else soon or later.

- a lot of people worked on this engine/game moved on to other projects long time ago.

Sure, you can grab your team and start working but dont expect much from this community.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me, I want OP Productions LLC to return more than private servers,The WarZ server now has a lot of styles since the WarZ source leaked here,First is survival, NewZ only pvp-> not rare-> Skin, Thailand-> Skin and everything monsters, and more if your brain has many ideas for this.Why do I release thailand's disgusting things here because 100% of my friends are here and people don't understand me what I'm doing, because I want people to draw lessons from never selling anything anything or share with anyone about your work,otherwise i will release all.
And I also hate extracting .bin file it takes everything from everyone's work, yes all games can be extracted.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Myself and a team are working on making a private server. Still in the works but we want to know what kind of server people would like? PvP orientated or both loot and PvP? I've made a strawpoll, would appreciate it if you guys would vote.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think what the game is lacking is better features and an upgrade to the game engine itself. I Have been adding DX12 for 6 months now trying to improve the game engine itself. it is a lot of work and I am just a beginner in coding but i am Managing to do it. I also think all New models would be nice instead of just skinning the same damn models. I like that Xterra made new models and went a different way with their game even though it is some what like the infestation game genre. Well zombie survival. There has been only a couple of sources that have tried to do something different while holding true to infestation/WarZ source. Most of the people that come to this site just want the easy way out of things and are very greedy. This site isn't really for learning anymore but more for trying to punish people by releasing someones hard work. Hopefully one day this site will be what it once was and people can come here to learn and help each other out.
I would like to add that there is one person on here that still helps when your are not a dumb butt. Karti thanks for what help you have given me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't know if you guys remember me. My old account was m70b1jr (Before It was banned)
I'm going to try to get it unbanned.
Anyways, how are you guys doing?
My discord is m70b1jr#9501 if anyone wants to talk to me and get me up to speed on what's been going on the past 2 or 3 so years.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Don't know if you guys remember me. My old account was m70b1jr (Before It was banned)
My discord is m70b1jr#9501 if anyone wants to talk to me and get me up to speed on what's been going on the past 2 or 3 so years.

welcome back xd - done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i remember you, i played your warz, it was good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who is we? if you are referring to members of this section here is the fact.

- 8 out of 10 people here cant even write a simple hello world program or make something that isnt stolen.

- nobody trusts eachother because if you trust someone there is a big chance your work will end up released publicly here or sold to someone else soon or later.

- a lot of people worked on this engine/game moved on to other projects long time ago.

Sure, you can grab your team and start working but dont expect much from this community.

sad to run into bad people..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We are working on a similar game at the moment.
Not Hardcore like DayZ, our focus is on more pvp / pve content and we got inspirated by WarZ :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like the free unity asset's that came out a while ago. Just changed the HUD pictures and added a character.

Back