Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any populated emulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Servers like deadZ were so fun, now NewZ is the only game that seems to have anyone playing on it and its just a massive sniper fuckfest. i dont think anyone realises that the game was fun when people actually got excited to pvp and get something rare like a sniper, tars or sigs. its literally just a deathmatch game now.

havent been here for a while or played anything warZ related so just checking
are there any good emu's right now?

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
There is non really
except maybe thai ones but thing is - almost no one have no idea where to find a info about them

Emus are currently dead and will stay dead - reason? EVEN if you gonna manange to get a group skilled enough to run a proper server without any major problems - it will still be empty no matter what...

Everyone comes with the same thing in their head - whenever they see empty server, they just quit.. - imagine 50-100 people thinking same thing in the same moment, a potentialy good server is just left empty without proper testing from players

and you CANNOT advertise your servers - reason? do i even have to tell....?

Reaction score
I'm starting one up soon, no micro transactions or anything. It's mainly gonna be a 2012 - 2013 WarZ experience with bug fixes, improved textures, and quality of life changes. To keep costs low, I have obtained a Mac Pro that I'm going to host at my friends house (he has google fiber).

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
I'm starting one up soon, no micro transactions or anything. It's mainly gonna be a 2012 - 2013 WarZ experience with bug fixes, improved textures, and quality of life changes. To keep costs low, I have obtained a Mac Pro that I'm going to host at my friends house (he has google fiber).

sounds nice - share me a link when you can :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm working on a emulator with some different rules, smaller maps that you have to cross to store your items (cant use the same safezone twice) and some changes to skills, weapons and all. but it is at its very early stages still

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi peeps, does anyone know when's Infestation New Dawn coming out? Or any news at all?

I don't see how newz's devs not realize that their survival mode is boring af, useless and badly balanced crafting system, base building that doesn't belong in that game, awfully balanced loot, awful game's economy, trading is basically dead. How can they work f*** up so bad thinking people will like that poop, seriously..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back