Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RigorZ have license ? RigorZ take down all video newz ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is no information about RigorZ having a license and this is a fake for YouTube to accept, I mean somehow writing a complaint is enough to convince youtube to accept just successful 2/3 or 3/3 videos YouTube channel copyright will be deleted.
If a game company had a license they could copyright it if they wanted ...
And here RigorZ is using the license to fight with Fredaikis company that Sergey Titov is cooperating with?
This is called a madman abusing a license ... It's chaos
Only Sergey Titov, Fredaikis AB, Electronics Extreme are licensed.

Oh, I forgot, licenses are only sold to companies, not to private servers, but the problem is important Sergey Titov if he wants to sell ...
And if RigorZ is a company then send the company street address here so we can see it together or maybe I'll go there to verify it.

The licenses that Sergey Titov sells to Fredaikis AB, Electronics Extreme all have ads from Sergey Titov that everyone knows.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not all only Fredaikis YouTube channel,I saw it somewhere a few days ago but I don't remember where RigorZ copyrighted someone.
This is the latest DevBlog # 8 video of Fredaikis youtube channel.

Any screenshots?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
as I said above me a few days ago someone copyrighted the video somewhere but I don't remember and it like this''Video not availableThis video does not work due to a copyright complaint from RigorZ.''
I just remembered that there was video link and where I couldn't remember.
but we know all this is from the RigorZ server and know the name RZ Yazılım.
@AdminWarZ "video is no longer available due to free copyright by RZ Yazılım."
I already watch this video and is +1 hour only facecam without a gameplay. wtf!?!?!? copyright flag.
This video is no longer available due to free copyright by RZ Yazılım.

Fredaikis has the license to the game but not all his videos and channels cannot claim it, his youtube channel is only 9,000-10,000 followers or even he is not famous the channel has yet to be verified. or a singer badge ... xDand worse than having so many hated him that reports of his channel videos often happened so long and now still like this ...:junglejane:

The general rule is YouTube,Has anyone heard of Svena69 leaving NewZ staff?
I'm sure Sylvanas1234 knows this.:junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,My English is very bad, I'm sorry :)I am RigorZ Owner.RigorZ was founded in 2013 by RZ Software Company.According to the law in Turkey Turkey is now officially licensed.It has been verified to be copyrighted by Youtube, Google, Facebook, Instagram and twitter.As there is a disagreement with NewZ, we have copyrighted all his videos in this way.An agreement has been reached, we take it all back.Turkey is not allowed to play outside our servers.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your game and your videos are licensed from RZ Software? Is not your game licensed from Sergey Titov?I'm sure your company is a small company. It's not big because when I try to learn on Google, the results are not too big.and as you say you have a disagreement with NewZ so why are you taking away all videos and channels from Fredaikis? in fact Fredaikis he has a game license and those properties are all yours what you say when it's yours, if I'm not mistaken that you partnered with Fredaikis and you want to get it all back just for doing Does this fight?Why don't you contact him or go to his company to talk and solve this and why you do this.:blink:
Hi,My English is very bad, I'm sorry :)I am RigorZ Owner.RigorZ was founded in 2013 by RZ Software Company.According to the law in Turkey Turkey is now officially licensed.It has been verified to be copyrighted by Youtube, Google, Facebook, Instagram and twitter.As there is a disagreement with NewZ, we have copyrighted all his videos in this way.An agreement has been reached, we take it all back.Turkey is not allowed to play outside our servers.

Here is your company stupidity and only try to do this just to fight.

If I understand what you mean, then you don't have a game license, which is only licensed on Youtube, Google, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.And you did this just so I congratulate you, you made Fredaikis angry.:congrats::junglejane:

Reaction score
Btw , if you not copiryght other emu all it's good :)

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
[...]

The general rule is YouTube,Has anyone heard of Svena69 leaving NewZ staff?
I'm sure Sylvanas1234 knows this.:junglejane:

Sadly, i don't follow them, and i don't have almost any contact wtih Svena since 2015. We only talked briefly around 2018 when i was borred and decided to rework their karambit -> it never got in but whatever - funny story about how i lost contact around 2015 -
- My contact with Svena ended in the moment when he went full mad mode because i couldn't help him with his 3d model issue - funny thing? I couldn't help him, because i was on a trip with my EX-GF at that time xd

like YEA SURE i will fix you shenanigans having only my iphone with myself and on a bike trip - sure Svena

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RigorZ only has a license for its logo. They also have some companies registered as game companies. The problem is, he really thinks he has permission to work with the WarZ/Infestation engine/assets. He does not understand that you need an extra license of the license holder which is OP Production. So overall, he is still running an emulator in Turkey which has 0 permissions to operate with that engine/assets. What he did on Youtube was false DMCA strikes and I am pretty sure, Youtube is already investigating it since that is more than illegal to do.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
his channel is back.:junglejane:

If you want the so-called regaining everything, go ahead.:dancemental:

Just continue to copyright him so I can see you and Fredaikis who will be the winner.:dancemental::junglejane:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The information I have got back in the days been that youtube thought that rigorZ had the license, so they started to take videos down because of the misinformation they had.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice if the actors' videos were opened.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RigorZ has no license from OP Production. They have a game company that allows them to release games but they still don't have the license to use WarZ/ISS assets + engine. I don't know who spread these rumors nowadays but you guys should stop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RigorZ just have trademark registration certifcate. RigorZ from turkey. And RigorZ Admin's name Mustafa Yılmaz. RigorZ Didnt have the licanse to use WarZ/ISS assets + Engine. 1 year ago i send RigorZ trademark document to 3lias (NewZ staff) and tell to me "this is fake lol" but now, Mustafa Yılmaz just send Copyright complaint send newz videos on youtube. i dont have any idea youtube accept this documents...

i publish RigorZ Documents in below.(i find from facebook 1 year ago.)

Oosmar02 - RigorZ have license ? RigorZ take down all video newz ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Oosmar02 - RigorZ have license ? RigorZ take down all video newz ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RigorZ just have trademark registration certifcate. RigorZ from turkey. And RigorZ Admin's name Mustafa Yılmaz. RigorZ Didnt have the licanse to use WarZ/ISS assets + Engine. 1 year ago i send RigorZ trademark document to 3lias (NewZ staff) and tell to me "this is fake lol" but now, Mustafa Yılmaz just send Copyright complaint send newz videos on youtube. i dont have any idea youtube accept this documents...

i publish RigorZ Documents in below.(i find from facebook 1 year ago.)

This document just shows that he has a certificate of their logo, you can see it at the top, it's a patent of the logo and has nothing to do with the WarZ assets/engine. I don't know if they really believe they have rights or just trolling.

Back