Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Today is a sad day

Reaction score
Hi, unfortunately I have to deliver bad news to you, as I have just learned, our esteemed friend and developer Alexei (@AlexRedd) died of a heart attack that night.

Rest in Peace. :*:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Today is a say day

I just created new account for reply that (Oosmar02) .. a memory for alexredd who marked this community.Thanks Alexredd.How old was he?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Definitely a sad day. Rest In Peace Alexei. His family will be in my prayers.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will be kinder to this article, are you sure ... is there anything for everyone here to believe?
I used to talk to AlexRedd a few years ago ... Not many just ask some questions ... And he is also friendly.
But this is a serious matter ... Anyway, thank you so much for all your dedication here ... Rest in peace AlexRedd.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Lolllllll alexredd noooo: (( he helped me very much when i needed to develop hud alphammo it's lamentable to receive a new notice, this alex wherever you are knowing that you were a great person! Thank you brother rest in Peace :( :( :(

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
*Someone left this world*
- Community - together remembering and paying their respects
- AdminWarZ - hue hue lets put a very out dated coffin dance meme

thats why this guy cannot be ever taken seriously

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
:junglejane::dancemental::junglejane::dancemental::junglejane::dancemental::junglejane:

*Someone left this world*
- Community - together remembering and paying their respects
- AdminWarZ - hue hue lets put a very out dated coffin dance meme

thats why this guy cannot be ever taken seriously

Back