Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[General] Whats your cool ideas?!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering what idea's you've come up with that would be cool to see in warz emulators? just kinda curious post your idea's below.

Reaction score
Noobly - [General] Whats your cool ideas?! - RaGEZONE Forums

This :D?

Just kidding.. What kind of ideas? Working / possible ones? Crazy ones?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just general possible ideas xD that could be added to warz emulators ;).

Just mainly wanna get better with c++ and i cannot think of anything to really attempt to make and yeah :S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean by realistic bullets? do you mean like recoil / spread?

As for the other stuff would be nice to see, some of it already been done / started such as weather and maps.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Stock exchange.
Wolfs, Lions, Goats, Raddits. < or animals.
Weather system.
Interactive animations. (When drinking. Shows animations)
When getting shot. The bullet will leave a mark. with blood coming out of the bullet hole.
More armors
More weapons
Easier way to impalement sco's
Making clan badges like Call of duty Black ops

All listed above is what I want for now :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm not bad i've been looking into adding more animals such as bears, and more deer models also wanting to change the deer jumping animation isn't the best :p

Reaction score
Stock exchange.
Wolfs, Lions, Goats, Raddits. < or animals.
Weather system.
Interactive animations. (When drinking. Shows animations)
When getting shot. The bullet will leave a mark. with blood coming out of the bullet hole.
More armors
More weapons
Easier way to impalement sco's
Making clan badges like Call of duty Black ops

All listed above is what I want for now :D
weather system and a lot of better graphics can be done with moving over to the unreal engine 4 as im just doing some of the recoding with some friends to move over to it and the lighting and graphics are so much better

Reaction score
i know its been a lot of recoding work so far and got around 60% work done but thats going on the back burner for a month or so as got things on my emulator that need doing and sorting out for my new 1tb ssd soon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah air vehicles / boats would be amazing ;)

I think basic fishing something cool to have as well.

Harro
Reaction score
weather system and a lot of better graphics can be done with moving over to the unreal engine 4 as im just doing some of the recoding with some friends to move over to it and the lighting and graphics are so much better

Yeah m70b1jr is right wouldn't be a emulator anymore but it would be pretty awesome to get a small or large group together to make a new zombie survival game or something.

Reaction score
we are around 20% redoing the full code its just so much recoding as i know i can do some codeing but this is so much work and only started doing this type of codeing over the last year but apart from that all i had done was lua for css and gmod but im getting there in the end im just sorting bits out as im releaseing some nice bits today :)

Reaction score
Yeah m70b1jr is right wouldn't be a emulator anymore but it would be pretty awesome to get a small or large group together to make a new zombie survival game or something.
Wouldn't mind making one with you if you had Ue4.

neither is this because you'll not emulating anything, you're just hosting a private server with a custom built client.
The term 'Emulator' is pretty much a term everyone uses, although it's not. What else should we call it besides 'Emulator'?.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adding all the unfinished Models you got so many textures both in WarInc and Warz that havent been made yet.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
bh
The term 'Emulator' is pretty much a term everyone uses, although it's not. What else should we call it besides 'Emulator'?.

I'm not implying the term should be changed even though it's not correct because the community got used to this just as you said, I just corrected your false correction. but while we're at it, they should be called what they are.

mqit6B - [General] Whats your cool ideas?! - RaGEZONE Forums

it even says so on the main forum:
AgPuPLT - [General] Whats your cool ideas?! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind making one with you if you had Ue4.

An emulator implies that you are making the code from scratch without using the original server files. You should call it a private server, as those are used to describe servers using stolen/illicit files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had an idea where there'd be one website that would be the main "client" and people could have their servers underneath their client and have a way to have it edited the way they want it & administrate it. I was thinking ultimately like SAMP, I don't know how possible it is but it's just an idea.

Back