Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So I normally keep what I'm working on to myself,unless I am conversing with Karti or Sloppysanchez.I work alot but in my free time I stillwork on some things. But a couple people have asked what I'm up to so here it goes..I have been currently working on completing the original unfinished buildings from ROTB,that Yuri_BR posted years ago with the SurvivalMMO studio..example..
OHGAdGO - dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects - RaGEZONE Forums

As well as adding new buildings,some which are familiar...
C0LYISr - dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects - RaGEZONE Forums

One thing I've gotten really good at is making terrain maps..I've made several,but always a pain to populate...
6JI16sQ - dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects - RaGEZONE Forums

Recently I decided to rework the Shattered Skies map,which is an unoptimized frame sucker,I'm still working on this,and it's actually looking pretty damn good..I removed alot of the clutter,nonsense and even added new places..I replaced all buildings with the original "undamaged" buildings,added re-skinned and modified PUBG buildings and assets,added original WarZ builings re-skinned with ROTB textures..Example..
YfIsQiq - dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects - RaGEZONE Forums

yqvaX3s - dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects - RaGEZONE Forums

o8K5cGD - dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects - RaGEZONE Forums

mNjs1qw - dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects - RaGEZONE Forums

Condensed version of PUBG prison with Guardtowers created from the WarZ airtower..
LiIA7xx - dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects - RaGEZONE Forums

nQUrYSk - dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects - RaGEZONE Forums

RlDVjD1 - dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects - RaGEZONE Forums

And using alot of the gear and body models That I initially created for Romero's Aftermath..
SHsvSH0 - dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects - RaGEZONE Forums

NYGyt6 - dNi3L's "Spook's" Projects - RaGEZONE Forums

Sure there is alot I haven't shown..but this gives a little description on what I've been working on..
Weapons? Minimal!! Weopon Skins? Real World "Kryptek,RealTree,Military",No skittles,rainbow Thai poop here..
My source? Different!! Based off clean,some modifications..but overall staying true to the original WarZ gameplay..so many of you kids have destroyed that..
Anyhow..thats just a small taste..thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
that you still have power to work... i mean i lost all my power after sergey murder of artemis aftermath... i tried to work on some projects but.. eh...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that you still have power to work... i mean i lost all my power after sergey murder of artemis aftermath... i tried to work on some projects but.. eh...

And this makes me sad Karti..because you are the best at what you do..and if it weren't for you and your patience..myself and others wouldn't be doing some of the things we are now..Sure..we got fucked by $$$ergey on Aftermath!! And yes I can understand not wanting to work on anything,I went through a period like that myself..I just took the source I was working on before Aftermath..and brought new life to it..I hope sometime soon we will all see some bad-assed weapon that you you have been working on

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
thing is, there are no people to work with... Almost everyone i trusted already quit... of all people "left" you are the only one still active in some part but you know that 2 of us couldn't get it ;/
everyone else ... ohh you know how people are there...
I really would love to go back into 2014-2016 when i could work and had 150-250 people enjoying my work DAILY... but ehhhh thats the past
it would be possible now but number of people to work with are .. small and you know it yourself :/
I cannot host and run a server by myself... but even if i could... i got no one to play it :/

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good job, I also have a big part with these good things that are not poop of Thailand. It is time for people need to rest for someone who does't have the power to work, others people also The power will continue to work and I hope.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
also seeing a shattered skies map... after soo long... brings some nostalgia :(
Well SS is supposedly coming back this fall..who really knows tho..As far as the map is concerned, I thought it would be a good one to try to re-work..

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Well SS is supposedly coming back this fall..who really knows tho..As far as the map is concerned, I thought it would be a good one to try to re-work..

Would it be possible if you could upload your studio ( well lady bin ) somewhere ? not for a public but you know... would love to see if i can get something working on it... and i don't really have any editor left on my pc :S

Back