Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uk4oOPJ - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

7xZ5sLi - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

5jykedN - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Loading Colorado_V2 in 3 seconds

Unlike old and problematic fast loading solutions AFL is fully loading the game level, there is no difference in terms of performance compared to standard loading.

This is based on world caching and texture streaming, after loading the level for the first time engine will cache the necessary assets and use them in future tasks.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I mean that pretty cool, but what if u have like caliwood as well or other big maps, storing all of them in the ram is not the best solution ):
as long it is just colorado or u modify ur system so that it is only caching the last joined map would be better in my opinion :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean that pretty cool, but what if u have like caliwood as well or other big maps, storing all of them in the ram is not the best solution ):
as long it is just colorado or u modify ur system so that it is only caching the last joined map would be better in my opinion :)

We are aware of the architecture limitations, there is a memory manager included inside the code.
Currently it is only caching assets from last joined map as you said.

Reaction score
- Added spray animated:

- Added spray animated in the usable item version:

ijYxc3Z - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

WK9bWg2 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

- Change aura color and transparency according to time left of the spawn protection

- Added pack of items, game points, game dollars and premium account in store, if you buy premium and already is premium, it would renew for more 30 days, counting the remaining time you already have:

tqHd9La - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

fWA1eS2 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

- Added game points and game dollars in the usable item version (you can exchange or give to someone and the person can redeem):

7Ijxo5 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

FDzHvrT - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

- Added reputation icon and text in leaderboard:

MRZ7vz1 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

- Added reputation icon in frontend:

Px6pXB8 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

- Added reputation icon in players list:

LN2fkVR - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

- Change map time server synchronization (map time now synchronizes with the server's real local time, if the server time is 12:00 then the maps will be 12:00)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
- Fixed weapon attachment in TPS mode (now can see the weapon attachment in tps mode with the real 3d object of tps and no bug with grenade and reload animation in tps)

HQhWr7z - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

QRImz9W - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

fxHjv4M - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

nV3QnIh - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

avgOVs7 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

7mgR0kN - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

2opof31 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

MBQxuQO - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

- Fixed bus station to be shown on the main map

2XrFY9J - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

- Fixed anti injection (now block all injection method)

- Added screenshot tab in game and /report command to developer take screenshots of any players in full desktop window or foreground window to review possible reports of cheats

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
- Added target marker system to group and clans members (when you press the middle mouse button, your marking will be shown along with your name for all members of the group / clan that are present on the map)

YgOuPFP - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

HFeIZFI - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

q8cz7Tx - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

- Added grenade icon

0GzcRqf - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

ZHQ9UHR - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

- Fix for the developer to be able to see the nametags of all players without having to aim.

juTgcHO - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff"

well, honestly if you can resist cheaters that can go through any object then you can be god:junglejane:
New Video

but the problem here is with Aimbot how do you stop it and it's very hard work, it's important that Anti-Cheat catches it correctly and not wrong.:junglejane:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

well, honestly if you can resist cheaters that can go through any object then you can be god:junglejane:

but the problem here is with Aimbot how do you stop it and it's very hard work, it's important that Anti-Cheat catches it correctly and not wrong.:junglejane:
I'm going to make a video about aimbot, in a few cases I think that an applied logic would be messing with d3dvector and warz engine camera in ways to filter this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

for War Z / Infestation cheater there are a lot of features for this game, if you can catch and stop all the cheat methods, you will be on par with Fredaikis Anti-Cheat (FAC), I Hope you can do it and good luck.:junglejane:
I'm going to make a video about aimbot, in a few cases I think that an applied logic would be messing with d3dvector and warz engine camera in ways to filter this.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yes the source code exposed to everyone makes the creation of cheaters a lot easier but if you put rules on the server it becomes a little harder for them to get around...

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
yes the source code exposed to everyone makes the creation of cheaters a lot easier but if you put rules on the server it becomes a little harder for them to get around...

If you're immediately banning players, you're doing it wrong.

See below articles for an example of how to properly set up an anti-cheat to detect, deter, and prevent users from cheating.
If you're informing them that they're cheating immediately, they will continue trying to bypass your anticheat (whether they can connect or not) until it works and they aren't detected. This is quite possibly the worst way to action cheaters - you need to make them think they're getting away with it.

Anticheat isn't just code. It's a psychological game.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think I've done enough for them to think they're getting away with the simple fact that I don't care about injectors or CheatEngine's CTable I let them in with the hack and whatever functions they use are punished depending on the type of whatever the guy is going to do, and you're right, it's good to mess with the psyche of hackers and make them think they're on top...

if I don't ban them immediately I'm allowing it to annoy players and make them discredit the game, and that's not the goal I still intend to further increase the power of server developers with mobile warning messages an API integration from discord where all anomalies will be recorded in a room for the admins, I'm a little excited :D

Last edited:
Back