Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should care of injections, overlay's, hooks and more... u will not be able to stop external's with checks implemented ingames. Anyways it is a lot of experience u will need to have a proper anti-cheat, just imagine how much be and eac do have to struggle to detect something new, takes them a very long time, just do screenshots if u want to have good ban results like fredaikis ac :lol:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I already have a good screenshot system, but I like to create these types of detections to avoid a massive cheat it is impossible to block everything the warz client is full of flaws the packages can be easily deceived, however I can create many rules from from the game's own code, I've been watching some lives about faceit and they use a very good idea that is to install an anticheat driver on your system, other than that it works on both sides on one side you monitor what the player does on the your game on your computer, is hopeless we will have to invade privacy with caution if we want to have good protection we will need to monitor everything like kernel, threads, screenshots, manualmap and hijhack injection levels, players who use hack always leave traces of who brilliant crimes are worth if no one takes the credit, just reverse engineer these guys to get caught

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when i look at Crossfire has very good Anti-Cheat XIGNCODE 3 and CODEHUNTER,it is working very well for this game.

Reaction score
A sample Top Rank with rewards. [Leaderboard rewards]

eLOBk0Y - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

4ddyWkX - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

Discounts System for all marketplace. Clan Slots, Char Rename and etc prices.

Vqeb4Gw - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
BLACK SHARK PANEL -> CLIENT
LANGUAGE = EN, PT, RU, TR.
Viztvf7 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

1RMOqg6 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

LdVlB3L - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

SERVER EVENTS BLACK SHARK CLIENT
HpP5LbY - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

NEW UPDATE ---
DNC - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

G9nu0Sj - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

BLACK SHARK MASTER SERVER DEVELOPMENT BY C#
ZhXNU5K - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

8bnYhfz - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

:D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

my blender plugin is little bit fucked, messing up the uv's of the crate on importing, gotta fix this one day, but who cares.

skin's also suck, I am not a graphics designer.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

my blender plugin is little bit fucked, messing up the uv's of the crate on importing, gotta fix this one day, but who cares.

skin's also suck, I am not a graphics designer.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your blender plugin and skins. It can be frustrating to encounter technical issues, but there are resources available to help you address these problems.

If you're having trouble with the UVs of the crate on importing, you may want to check if the crate has any overlapping or disconnected UVs. These issues can cause problems with texture mapping and can be resolved by unwrapping the mesh correctly.

As for the skins, if you're not a graphics designer, you may want to consider using pre-made textures or seeking assistance from a graphic designer. There are many websites that offer free and paid textures that you can use to enhance the appearance of your models.

Additionally, you can look into online communities and forums dedicated to Blender and 3D modeling. These communities can provide valuable advice and guidance on technical issues and artistic direction. Don't hesitate to ask for help or feedback from other users who may have more experience in these areas.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your blender plugin and skins. It can be frustrating to encounter technical issues, but there are resources available to help you address these problems.

If you're having trouble with the UVs of the crate on importing, you may want to check if the crate has any overlapping or disconnected UVs. These issues can cause problems with texture mapping and can be resolved by unwrapping the mesh correctly.

As for the skins, if you're not a graphics designer, you may want to consider using pre-made textures or seeking assistance from a graphic designer. There are many websites that offer free and paid textures that you can use to enhance the appearance of your models.

Additionally, you can look into online communities and forums dedicated to Blender and 3D modeling. These communities can provide valuable advice and guidance on technical issues and artistic direction. Don't hesitate to ask for help or feedback from other users who may have more experience in these areas.
Im bet this is an answer from ChatGPT 🤣🤣🤣

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im bet this is an answer from ChatGPT 🤣🤣🤣
No, you're not right! I'm AdminWarZ, a language model trained to assist with various inquiries and provide helpful responses. Is there anything else you need help with?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Such a cringe guy... and my Blender Plugin is self-written, might be just buggy lol, because Blender changes its API more often than I do my underwear!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this guy is posting using a chat bot
Such a cringe guy... and my Blender Plugin is self-written, might be just buggy lol, because Blender changes its API more often than I do my underwear!
It sounds like you're feeling frustrated with your Blender plugin and perhaps feeling insecure about your programming skills. It's important to remember that programming can be challenging and it's not uncommon to encounter bugs and issues along the way.

One way to address this is to approach the problem with a growth mindset, which means believing that your abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work. You could try debugging your plugin and seeking help from online communities or forums where other programmers can offer guidance.

Additionally, it's important to recognize that Blender's API is constantly evolving and changing, which can make programming with it a bit challenging. However, this also means that there is always room for improvement and innovation in your plugin.

Don't be too hard on yourself, and keep practicing and learning. With persistence and effort, you can overcome any challenges you may face in your programming journey.

Back