• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

"Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff"

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
re: "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff"

.NET/Pascal? I haven't looked at the launcher yet but if you want to test your login, configure your API to use a dropbox folder that has the following in a txt document named api_Login.aspx

It will always return a successful login.

Dude.. Alien language. I don't even know what API stands for.. I have basic knowledge of C and C++ that I learned in school.. and the login stuff are all pixel coordination so it's easy enough... and other than that, I don't know a thing about WarZ's code. I'm a designer and a map maker.. not a programmer.

Harro
Reaction score

DNC - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

That's neat nice work :p

Master Summoner
Reaction score

.NET/Pascal? I haven't looked at the launcher yet but if you want to test your login, configure your API to use a dropbox folder that has the following in a txt document named api_Login.aspx

It will always return a successful login.
How would I do that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Which part?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The part to fix visible sessionid...

I didn't say it would fix any visible sessionids. It will just give the client a fake sessionid so it thinks the login was approved its useless for anything other then getting the launcher to launch the game which will then crash. Although you can fake the caches for getprofile/getstore/getrewards and actually view characters/inventory.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score

I'm lazy as poop. Been a month since I last touched this copy, and I finally finished it.

TfGlSot - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

Supports, in theory, an infinite amount of players per group.
It's entirely commandline driven (for now).

/group invite <name>
/group disband <name>
/group makeleader <name>
/group decline
/group accept

All pretty self explanatory, and all handled on the server, the client is headless in the design I made for it and only takes in commands from the server (and other players, of course).

Extensive error checking occurs on the server to ensure that groups do not bug out.

Some screenshots from initial testing:

GpA9v6i - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

ffFofXn - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

Nobody
Reaction score

Nice work, but ur nameplates is to show the same or are buggy?

And Try make new code based on your code to apply on Tab menu To :p
Some beginners players do not know commands for "/" :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

also.. "you invited <name> to join your group."

:)

and last pic is same as old one iirc.. + the group/clan tag over your own self is still always on or did you actually manage to fix that?

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score

That group system is sick, very nice job.

Thank you! It's now live on DeadZ. I am quite proud of it.

also.. "you invited <name> to join your group."

:)

and last pic is same as old one iirc.. + the group/clan tag over your own self is still always on or did you actually manage to fix that?

Good catch. I still think "You have invited" makes a bit more sense though, grammatically, just due to the simple fact that it would be present tense instead of past tense. I'll get that pushed out for the next build. :)

The clan tags are not appearing on crosshair-point on purpose, though, I think I am going to change that. Many players complained about not being able to see as well as they could without it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Good catch. I still think "You have invited" makes a bit more sense though, grammatically, just due to the simple fact that it would be present tense instead of past tense. I'll get that pushed out for the next build. :)

The clan tags are not appearing on crosshair-point on purpose, though, I think I am going to change that. Many players complained about not being able to see as well as they could without it.

Well, if the message from server comes after you writing the initial command, it means that the initial command where you wanted to invite someone was in the past.. so using past simple here is justified.. although however if you look at it from the other side; if you think that the time of the command is same as server's response, using the present perfect is justified as well.

however, I think we can both agree that "Group invitation to <player> sent." is indeed the optimal solution. ;)

cheers.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Secrets, could you give me a hint on how to do it? Like iKasu did, he sent me the SWF part, and I need to add it to the Source. Could you help me?

Nice!

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score

Secrets, could you give me a hint on how to do it? Like iKasu did, he sent me the SWF part, and I need to add it to the Source. Could you help me?

Nice!

I'd be giving you the same information that iKasu gave you (which is decompiling an SWF and telling you to add it to source). Sorry!

Master Summoner
Reaction score

I'd be giving you the same information that iKasu gave you (which is decompiling an SWF and telling you to add it to source). Sorry!
I was going to ask if you could help me adding it on server but thanks! If you want to help me my skype is rockytv.devdw.

Back