Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] 2019 Infectz site

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry if you spent your money on these scripts. they are old and buggy things. mention XSS problems.

Download

X0Z4pLV - [RELEASE] 2019 Infectz site - RaGEZONE Forums

8iEOgX - [RELEASE] 2019 Infectz site - RaGEZONE Forums

:dancemental:
unlike some people.I don’t need to show myself to the internet,stealing to make money (look, I need money through other people's stuff)let alone speak badly of people to gain fame.

you are not a hacker, you are a scriptkid lammer. copy and enjoy the things of others. if you were good at what you do, you would sell your things not the works of others. all you have to do is hack me and leak my stuff, why can't you do it self.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
funny, how people steal things from others and then say that she created it, and then share it using a fake account, is afraid @LukasCCB ?

I see that you changed the credits for yourself on the pages lol, where are the credits of the real creator rafael?

and because you also don't share the game's source with the community ? :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
stealing is your experience. mine is to conquer honestly.

my result from a job can be bad. but I did it without having to steal or rinse someone. already you. on the other hand. you need to collect crumbs from the back of others. offending and defaming is your greatest experience.

I know you have a lot of things about me. but if you knew the truth. I didn't have to steal any of them. some I did and others I bought from their respective owners. authorized to use. if the deputy really has things from my dedicated staff. then look for the credits. don't feel like an idiot. be honest yuri. the day you stole the ernaw account and started to think that you really are a badass. how good you are cracker and lammer.

I am not afraid of hypocrites. you can do ddos ​​on my ip. leak my stuff. but inside you run because you are alone and you know that all this doesn’t get you anywhere. future will this bring you?

funny, how people steal things from others and then say that she created it, and then share it using a fake account, is afraid @LukasCCB ?

I see that you changed the credits for yourself on the pages lol, where are the credits of the real creator rafael?

and because you also don't share the game's source with the community ? :D

Reaction score
stealing is your experience. mine is to conquer honestly.

my result from a job can be bad. but I did it without having to steal or rinse someone. already you. on the other hand. you need to collect crumbs from the back of others. offending and defaming is your greatest experience.

I know you have a lot of things about me. but if you knew the truth. I didn't have to steal any of them. some I did and others I bought from their respective owners. authorized to use. if the deputy really has things from my dedicated staff. then look for the credits. don't feel like an idiot. be honest yuri. the day you stole the ernaw account and started to think that you really are a badass. how good you are cracker and lammer.

I am not afraid of hypocrites. you can do ddos ​​on my ip. leak my stuff. but inside you run because you are alone and you know that all this doesn’t get you anywhere. future will this bring you?

don't you steal it? sorry so i'm wrong, you just join people's team and borrow the files and stuff, and then change the design or text and then put the credits on yourself lol, so it will happen with the warzombie, after the rangel put you on the team after I refused his proposal: D

so you did with me a few years ago, I published something on the ragezone and you took and edited the text and said it was you who did it lol

and why you didn't publish with your account and used fake accounts on ragezone, is it fear of people knowing who you are? and do you know that use fake account it is against the rules?

Last edited:
Reaction score
no you don’t steal anything, you just go to the servers and borrow it and then change the design or edit some text and put the credits for yourself, so it’s going to happen with warzombie, , this is his problem and who he trusted or sold his files to.
I buy WarZombie from woner. You is so blind? Credits? See original files.

I have no problem with you. and never had. but stealing and throwing crumbs behind your back. I don't agree with that. defame me for crappy credits. at least they kept it with me. edited but did not need to sell.

I clearly don't care about leaking my stuff or how I own it. you can release whatever you want. this forum is free for leaks. but be a man and earn your fame honestly.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
funny, how people steal things from others and then say that she created it, and then share it using a fake account, is afraid @LukasCCB ?I see that you changed the credits for yourself on the pages lol, where are the credits of the real creator rafael?and because you also don't share the game's source with the community ? :D
I don't know you're surprised but one day this guy posted a tutorial taken from a source I worked on, posted all my code, including the tags in the code ""// By Fdr"" an then posted below "Credits:: None"
I had to complain to him to stop playing the idiot and he just removed my markings from the codes.

Back