Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Codexpo latest source code modified by DoomMMO ( Includes lockboxes)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Since DoomMMO practically died, because connor didn't care about the community or game itself, here's the latest source code of codexpo.

The source comes with Automated Donation panel, so it will give you automated gc. It's up to you to improve it. And this also comes with a php administration panel. Like giving other people gc, banning their hwid & ip & mac and it has a couple of more features, but that's something yiou wil have to find out. I recommend you using all of the procedures in the database that begins with ADMIN_ .

Source:
External folder:
Bin + Database:
Administration Panel:
Automated Donation panel:
Procedures & tables you need to use the adminpanel properly:

Do keep in mind, that I won't give any support to any of the files that I've released to public. There's a help section for this, so please go there.

P.s To the other people who paid for this source, well it's really sad that you needed todo that, shows that you don't have any experience in coding. Also about credits, yeah. They go to nobody.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its funny how you can say this Ian. How are you guys any different ? Codex was selling SRC for $1000.00 and you guys got it by stealing it. So if someone pays for SRC there an idiot but if you steal it its ok ?

PS. Told you Conner was gonna run your game into the ground.
Well It's his loss, not mine. He shouldn't have sold it in the first place then.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what has this source friend
Here's a pastebin and shows what it has:

and it also has extra features and a few improved features. But I'm not gonna go in detail or explain about that. Geuss you will have to find out:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bin + Database:

can't download.. you Try checking

Hello guys,

Since DoomMMO practically died, because connor didn't care about the community or game itself, here's the latest source code of codexpo.

The source comes with Automated Donation panel, so it will give you automated gc. It's up to you to improve it. And this also comes with a php administration panel. Like giving other people gc, banning their hwid & ip & mac and it has a couple of more features, but that's something yiou wil have to find out. I recommend you using all of the procedures in the database that begins with ADMIN_ .

Source:
External folder:
Bin + Database:
Administration Panel:
Automated Donation panel:
Procedures & tables you need to use the adminpanel properly:

Do keep in mind, that I won't give any support to any of the files that I've released to public. There's a help section for this, so please go there.

P.s To the other people who paid for this source, well it's really sad that you needed todo that, shows that you don't have any experience in coding. Also about credits, yeah. They go to nobody.
Can you upload Database only please...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow thank you.

Btw api_WebLogin.php is missing for the donation panel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man this is not the last source. Why u lies to the community? U leaked from codex (u know that how). u man suck. Thats why nobody release any good stuff here because a lot of kid just lies a lot.
This is his latest source code, only thing that's not in this source code is the tank & the helicopter that he has been working on. So this isn't called lying, since it's his source code. So please just be quiet and leave.

P.s Look in a dictionary what "lying" means, because you clearly not belong here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Listen, Instead of arguing over latest bs. Making more drama. Adding more flumes to the fire.

Lets be civil and start releasing our work. Its not your game anyways. Why hide something you have no ownership over.

my 2 cent. peace.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well everyone is gonna keep crying about leaking stuff etc, this is a leeching forum, or else this forum wouldn't excist. So please stop crying about it, if you don't want your code or whatever to be leaked, then don't sell it in the first place... Or just keep the source to your self, it was gonna get leaked eventually.

Listen, Instead of arguing over latest bs. Making more drama. Adding more flumes to the fire.

Lets be civil and start releasing our work. Its not your game anyways. Why hide something you have no ownership over.

my 2 cent. peace.
Well, we both know that that is not going to happen.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bin + Database:

can't download..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bin + Database
Torrent: https://mega.co.nz/#!HYYnma4R!YbfxNQhEw1CFkaRqoAVZDkeleEm0mvkFErVR2eUL2_4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This source is perfectly, i test and its very good, know more what are you talking about..
Well then you need to test more :p like there is a attachment bug you cant change to stanag 30 after you loaded a bigger mag... i know those bugs are small but there are a lot of them and yea ... just letting you know about it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Donation panel:

Link off too.. can you upload again?
thanks!

Back