Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] HunZ Terrain2 Src

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Features
Code:
- [COLOR=#000000]So many people like ADRENALIN vaccine :P Max 3 times u can use adrenalin on 1 char after u die.
- Knock out system 15 sec (here u can use adrenalin)
- Much less memory usage on client and server side aswell.
- Totally new Zombie AI (Field Of Vision / Noise Detection)
[U][B]- Superzombie with costume ai aswell destroy barricades etc..
- Cars is not working well because we are deleted the last source so u have to check it.

- Fully cleared client side. Crash fix implemented.
- Custom Skill Tree (unfinished) Press F10 or F9 ingame ( i cant remember :D )
- Group System
- Custom Craft System controlled by Itemdb.xml
- Custom Loot and Spawn system.
- PvP and PvE (Normal char = PVE, Hardcore char = PvP)
- Ingame latency and FPS count
- Bleeding effect
[U][B]- Infection from food or water (Enjoy PvE players  )
- Hardware Ban with costume website (if u want this website it send me mail and we can talk) 
[U][B]- Costume Launcher with hardware check.
- Hackshield Pro implemented.
- AFK Kick (2min)
- Fully functional Indicator.
- Global Invertory size reduce to 200 slot/Tab
- Swim system
- Fall Damage fully fixed (In physx)
- Tree glitch bug fixed in physx (Without change models)
- Bink fully implemented so u can make a Tutorial or Trailer and when u log in u can watch it ingame :P
- Teamspeak is implemented 70% just u need licence for bigger com connect.
- A lot of Exploit / Glitch / Bug fixed.
- All of Dupe methods Fixed.
- Whisp system implemented and lot of costume commands. whisper = /w player name your message[/B][/U][B]
[U][B]- Chatbox scale with + and - on yor Num keys[/B][/U][/B][/B][/U][/B][/U][/COLOR]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not hard to get working with this database and you still got to fix the crash's done by the server trying to send the skill system to the player and some odd bits to tho i have the full fixed src with the done skilltree im going to see if its ok with fpskiller if i can post it up on here due to he has given it to me same as full working pandemicz source and data folder

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its not hard to get working with this database and you still got to fix the crash's done by the server trying to send the skill system to the player and some odd bits to tho i have the full fixed src with the done skilltree im going to see if its ok with @fpskiller if i can post it up on here due to he has given it to me same as full working pandemicz source and data folder

Share on working full pandemic I will be very grateful to you

Back