Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Infestation Official PSD / 3D Max...

Harro
Reaction score
Was looking around and noticed HP had this posted on there site openly for anyone to get so i downloaded it and figured i would release it, this contains psd, max, and other files for infestation that have not been released yet enjoy.

Direct download from HP themselves (If link dies post below ill reupload)

d91ccc53bf76ea3d1c5887f71f1085e3 - [Release] Infestation Official PSD / 3D Max... - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Downloading... Lets see what this contains in the ref foler i guess

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
woudl it be possible to reupload it somwhere? on mega

the download from hp IS working but the download speed is awful and will be probably taken down soon anyway ;s

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Honestly?

i just tested it and i can tell ..
well it is worthless at this times XD

it can help a people who want to make skins for honey badger ( and that gun one ) cuz of the PSD file inside

I just had laughs seeing FPSRussia screenshots in the "REF" folder of AAC Honey Badger

max files are really nothing new ;s and knowing how most of people here works, almost no one gonna learn anything

but still maybe HP gonna get more retarded and put something that others could benefit more :D

Harro
Reaction score
No problem i have no idea why infestation home page is that someone fucked up, but yeah i figured it could be a little useful maybe later they will add more to it who knows just keep paying attention to that directory ;)

Back