Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Shattered Skies Client Game Data

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
most of people here won't be even able to use anything else than just textures but thanks for releasing it, at least i dont have to download whole game :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Downloading now, can pull sco from scb myself. so thanks, will be quicker than their slow download speed.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
The problem with the download speed is not their service / server :D. It's the Ducking chilkat library and their implementation.

Anyway, thanks for the share! Appreciate it :). Unfortunately they didn't forget any *.fbx or *.max files in there like last time :(

actualy we won't have even any use of 3dsmax files ;s the skeleton is different than the old warz ones. But with some time you can still animate their stuff into old rig and make it work :D example that ak-12 below

I am already working on animating their sniper rifle and that new version of honey badger ( MS4 it is called in game )

Reaction score
Never saw that car before:

vaxter - [RELEASE] Shattered Skies Client Game Data - RaGEZONE Forums

(Yes UV's aren't handled correctly. I know... And yes AA is NOT on ;))

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Never saw that car before:

(Yes UV's aren't handled correctly. I know... And yes AA is NOT on ;))

you can already find the 3rd car.. that buggy in the parts of map we got acces in the alpha..

+ this car is the "Rise of the badlands" car.. + funny thing... there is a company called "RMORY" a 3rd party team that makes concepts and models based on these concepts for a game...

and on their site you can see all things they did for Aftermath and in past days they added "Rise of the Badlands" which got all of the stuff you can get in the SS files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download Mega :

Pass: ViralHZ

Screenshoot:

Clean extracted untouched data not .sco files......

For Pribate use only

Any chance I could learn the method for decompiling the archive? I'm interested int he high res map and new icons ;)

EDIT: Intel makes a nifty DX11 ripper ;)

Patch Day 22 map:

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Same engine with new 3D models, thanks for the client vaxter!

still i think it is much more worth to edit some of these models instead of just copy-n-pasting already exisitng assets ;s

i am working on recreating some of the shattered skies buildings to have more acces like the sky screeper etc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to convert them to .sco's if you want to use them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The question is... how to get the last update of Shattered skies without buy any membership :/ or someone have the last update version?

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
The question is... how to get the last update of Shattered skies without buy any membership :/ or someone have the last update version?

i had the updates from ends of july ( before they banned me for beeing just the same karti as the one from ragezone ( took them more then i though honestly Xd ) )

i will try to upload them maybe later if i will be able to get the backup of these

Back