Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Texture Animation Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have Fun!:junglejane:

Download:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just infestation base source code. Nothing what is in the video.

Reaction score
This is just infestation base source code. Nothing what is in the video.

It has, but he is using a lib of gif, which I don’t think is ideal for games as it may contain dropped frames, the most ideal would be to use texture atlas with animation by frames just like most games use, so that there are no problems with frames and also because of the file size, or just render texture animated to 3d object with scaleform like:

I was working on it, but I didn't finish it because I'm out of time.

Last edited:
C

Cinx

It has, but he is using a lib of gif, which I don’t think is ideal for games as it may contain dropped frames, the most ideal would be to use texture atlas with animation by frames just like most games use, so that there are no problems with frames and also because of the file size, or just render texture animated to 3d object with scaleform like:

I was working on it, but I didn't finish it because I'm out of time.

Yes its not perfect but it works. Its better than half of what others make on here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back