Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TheLiciaZ src - LATEST CODEX SRC FIXED

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
sofar as i see it a Problem with ur Ip i think this msg means that u already have a Account with this ip or so . I would say go into ur db in Userdata seek for ur Ip put a 127.0.0.1 into it and register again if it wont wont work try to edit

wz_Accountcreate in line

if exists (SELECT CustomerID from Accounts WHERE lastloginIP=@in_IP) begin
select 5 as ResultCode, 'IP already in use' as ResultMsg;
return;
end

to

--if exists (SELECT CustomerID from Accounts WHERE lastloginIP=@in_IP) begin
--select 5 as ResultCode, 'IP already in use' as ResultMsg;
--return;
--end

only if u get the "IP already in use" in ur R3dlog this should work ^^ if not idc ^^ i just try to help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sofar as i see it a Problem with ur Ip i think this msg means that u already have a Account with this ip or so . I would say go into ur db in Userdata seek for ur Ip put a 127.0.0.1 into it and register again if it wont wont work try to edit

wz_Accountcreate in line

if exists (SELECT CustomerID from Accounts WHERE lastloginIP=@in_IP) begin
select 5 as ResultCode, 'IP already in use' as ResultMsg;
return;
end

to

--if exists (SELECT CustomerID from Accounts WHERE lastloginIP=@in_IP) begin
--select 5 as ResultCode, 'IP already in use' as ResultMsg;
--return;
--end

only if u get the "IP already in use" in ur R3dlog this should work ^^ if not idc ^^ i just try to help
use a virtual machine, my virtual machine IP is: 192.168.1.100 192.168.1.105 my host IP, I think that there should not be the case, etc. Have a look at it again this noon. All in all, I appreciate your help. Thank you very much!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
anyway try to Put all IPS to 127.0.0.1 in DB in Userdata and Accounts or so dont remember and register again or do the steps i Posted

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sad to see 10 pages of "pls help me to remove account block" question, which is so easy. And all this spam only for a source which use Codexpo + addons (copy paste from other release).
And funny to see people who release a source code then remove it. GG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sad to see 10 pages of "pls help me to remove account block" question, which is so easy. And all this spam only for a source which use Codexpo + addons (copy paste from other release)

Sadly some people just never learn...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sad to see 10 pages of "pls help me to remove account block" question, which is so easy. And all this spam only for a source which use Codexpo + addons (copy paste from other release).
And funny to see people who release a source code then remove it. GG
I'm sorry, I'm just a amateur, and for your language, I can only get the meaning by machine translation.
I have a coming, hope you can for the server to do a solution to a tutorial, thank you very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone here know if this problem common to this source "latest codex " was resolved ??
Like This!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go SQL Navicat.
Create Fonction: WZ_ACCOUNT_WEB_LOGIN
and paste in:

obamabf2 - [Release] TheLiciaZ src - LATEST CODEX SRC FIXED - RaGEZONE Forums

obamabf2 - [Release] TheLiciaZ src - LATEST CODEX SRC FIXED - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone has webpaanel for the Report screenshot of this source?
Can you upload for me please?

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
When I click Clan button in the community and it said "Failed to get can list code :5".

I'm using LiciaZ src

This is my r3dlog

Code:
000396.601| WO_API: failed with error code 5 SQL Select Failed: Index 'PK_Profile_Loadouts2' on table 'UsersChars' (specified in the FROM clause) does not exist.000396.601| ApiGetClanInfo FAILED, code: 5
000396.659| WO_API: failed with error code 5 SQL Select Failed: Index 'PK_Profile_Loadouts2' on table 'UsersChars' (specified in the FROM clause) does not exist.
000396.659| ApiClanGetLeaderboard2 FAILED, code: 5

Thank you

Back