Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WarZ Source Code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: WarZ Source Code

Good luck guys, and thanks for taking the time to do this.

I like this game, but the company who owns it is crappy. It's gonna be nice to take control of it and be able to add our own content finally :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

By the way this is the alpha source code.

Nobody
Reaction score

So means gonna have a new "WarZ Emulator"?

Trust your senses
Reaction score

I haven't yet downloaded the files yet, but shouldn't you be able to read the Admin login function from the source?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Whats the Admin Login @bin\tools\AdminTools\bin
Im pretty sure that the admin tools login is the same username and password as the sql server so you have to get the database working first before you can do anything with the admin tools.

Reaction score

I haven't yet downloaded the files yet, but shouldn't you be able to read the Admin login function from the source?

It's just a dialogue box with 2 server names included.
Change the names in the selection, prior to compiling obviously (but I better put this here before there is confusion). -.-
Use WOAdmin as the user name to the database
whateverthehellpassword you used for your WOAdmin user in SQL

Side note then I'm out again for a bit:
Even though the data structure is recreated through the redgate linking / importing.
There is data that is tied into a few xls spreadsheets that direct back to their server.
Here are just 2 examples.
bin\tools\AdminTools\bin folder:
WarZ_AllItems.xls
WarZ_Attachments.xls

Don't be just clicking all on crap either because your just logging your IP's (you've been warned)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\include\utility(163): error C2220: warning treated as error - no 'object' file generated

Reaction score

@NgtaServer
that error is caused due to having unicode characters in a non-unicode file. either use another program like notepad++ and save it into unicode or remove the "comment block" at the top of those files which give the copyright. o_O yeah i said that, but would be nicer if you actually removed the single funky character.
that's where the characters are funkified. no biggie.
also when you run into the global declarations in one of the files.

i've also managed to compile studio and warz so the launcher and client compile now fine as well.
Just sayin so no one asks. I need more time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@NgtaServer
that error is caused due to having unicode characters in a non-unicode file. either use another program like notepad++ and save it into unicode or remove the "comment block" at the top of those files which give the copyright. o_O yeah i said that, but would be nicer if you actually removed the single funky character.

i've also managed to compile studio and warz so the launcher and client compile now fine as well.

take so much time as you need DNC.
If you need help getting a webserver let me know.

Nobody
Reaction score

@NgtaServer

Sorry ask this DNC but, u gonna create a new WarZ ou just change files and make new files to how whants? :p
I'm excited about growing with your posts :p

Back