Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I released my Source, In a week I will delete the link

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello, good, I have decided to release my complete source for various reasons that I will not count, I do not care anymore, I thank Vaxter for the help and understanding of this source, I hope you enjoy it as I enjoyed doing it in your day, currently I do not do anything more than warz, I have abandoned the whole project. I am not responsible for the use or distribution of the source, it will be online for a week, if you want to download it and upload it to another site, do it, because it will disappear from this hosting, I wish you a good life to all even the people who have been very dirty in this forum I do not have a relationship with anyone. greetings to all and be happyTake care.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks CodexPo for your work.

If a moderator comes here he will ask for a feature list, screen, etc

I guess you don't have time to do that and anyway link go off in a week. Still could be nice if you do it.

Frage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what else to say but thank you for releasing this great contribution to this forum, what happens so much for you tired like this, it's time you stop with WarZ.:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
R.I.P. CodexPo. Now a huge influx of "Original" Servers. Thai kids going to go crazy over this release. Sucks cause now you know WarZ is officially dead with this release. Good by CodexPo and thanks for all you original work.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's what I'm scared of, exploding with the source code of great systems, AfterLife MMO, Annihilation / ZMMO, and now this source code.
R.I.P. CodexPo. Now a huge influx of "Original" Servers. Thai kids going to go crazy over this release. Sucks cause now you know WarZ is officially dead with this release. Good by CodexPo and thanks for all you original work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot!!!,I think the source is very well writing,just can learn from it,very appreciate,CodexPo,brother,wish you all wishes come true and every success

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Glad to see that even the last ones leaving warz, codex many people look up to you, what about moving your talent to a game engine such as UE4 or Unity (probably not c# sucks, even if you can use c++ on unity) and rework WarZ, not like Xera fucked the whole concept up with those Robots or whatever kind of shenanigans. Stay safe and much luck on your next projects!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is .rar files are corrupted ? Got an error when I start extracting part 01 to 11.

"There are some data after the end of the payload data"

CodexPo - I released my Source, In a week I will delete the link - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nop. Everything is alright. you did something wrong.
Lukas you just downloaded all files, click on all partXXX.rar or just the part001.rar and select extract here ?If yes, I still have this error but the extraction looks fine.Or maybe you are using WinRAR and not 7-Zip, or something else.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CodexPo - I released my Source, In a week I will delete the link - RaGEZONE Forums

I have this error can someone help me ?

Error 1 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'Renderers/DirectX9/DirectX9Renderer.h': No such file or directory c:\WarZ\src\External\SpeedTreeSDK\Source\Renderers\DirectX9\Source\DirectX9Renderer.cpp 20 Eclipse Studio

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Includes
C:\WarZ\src\External\SpeedTreeSDK\Include
C:\WarZ\src\External\SpeedTreeSDK\Source

Libraries
C:\WarZ\src\External\SpeedTreeSDK\Lib

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Includes
C:\WarZ\src\External\SpeedTreeSDK\Include
C:\WarZ\src\External\SpeedTreeSDK\Source

Libraries
C:\WarZ\src\External\SpeedTreeSDK\Lib

Ty but I have new problem now:

Error 17 fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'SpeedTreeCore_v7.1_VS2008_MTDLL.lib' Eclipse Studio Eclipse Studio

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ty but I have new problem now:

Error 17 fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'SpeedTreeCore_v7.1_VS2008_MTDLL.lib' Eclipse Studio Eclipse Studio

Code:
binkw32.lib
SpeedTreeCore_v7.1_VS2008_MTDLL.lib
SpeedTreeForest_v7.1_VS2008_MTDLL.lib
SpeedTreeRenderer_v7.1_VS2008_MTDLL.lib
SpeedTreeRenderInterface_v7.1_VS2008_MTDLL.lib

Back