Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I released my Source, In a week I will delete the link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone fixed the crash yet and are willing to post it here?
Well I guess no one has clue how to fix the crash lol.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems to me that it has to do with the API. But i cannot find out what part is messed up.

the error in the dump file points to AI_Player.cpp, profile dirty and isWOO.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems to me that it has to do with the API. But i cannot find out what part is messed up.

the error in the dump file points to AI_Player.cpp, profile dirty and isWOO.

Did you manage to fix the .cpp file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I managed to get it working. Here is what I did. I had to comment out these lines of code.
FrontEndWarz.cpp:
plr->LoadUberData(NewChar/*,heroConf->m_isWOO*/);
m_Player->LoadUberData(NewChar/*,heroConf->m_isWOO*/,true);
ClientGameLogic.cpp:
plr->LoadUberData(NewChar/*,heroConf->m_isWOO*/);

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And for that u guys took 2 weeks? much wow! :D

What is that suppose to mean? I can't speak in behave of BigBaller77 but i don't touch WarZ Sources, my knowledge on that is close to 0.
I think you should look for your missing chromosomes before talking about something cause you clearly sound retarded...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And for that u guys took 2 weeks? much wow! :D
Instead of being salty because you have many failed attempts at hosting a successful emulator, why don't you just not say anything if you can not be a positive influence on the thread or community

Reaction score
Dont worry Paradoxum, i was only talking to all the scrubs here lurking around here since 2013 for releases, who havent being learned basics, crappy damn basics, like attach a debugger. But hey, look at this section, now are even coming videos up on: howto copy & paste code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So for everyone that is still having trouble with this source that is messaging me, you have to use the RSBuild - copia.xml instead of the RSBuild.xml. He has excluded a majority of the assets because he uses the studio to log in.
You will need to un-exclude everything below this:
<!-- exlude levels -->
<exclude mask="levels\WorkInProgress"/>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Это все чушь собачья! Источник не работает, как я понимаю, он настроен на вымогательство денег!Он полон ошибок!Если вдуматься, то как мог такой гребаный программист как Codex так все испортил? Измена бабушкам!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is all crap! The source is non-working, as I understand it, it is configured to extort money!It is full of mistakes!If you think about it, how could such a Ducking programmer like Codex so mess up? Cheating on grandmas!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So for everyone that is still having trouble with this source that is messaging me, you have to use the RSBuild - copia.xml instead of the RSBuild.xml. He has excluded a majority of the assets because he uses the studio to log in.
You will need to un-exclude everything below this:
This is complete crap! This does not work!If you solved the problem, then describe how you solved it! From start to finish!Or is the forum only money decides everything?Why when here you ask for help fagot answer search in Google? Why then this forum? Or why are these fagots sitting here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
000004.060| Loading 'Levels\WZ_FrontEndLighting\collections\collections.xml'000004.060| r3dFile: can't open Levels\WZ_FrontEndLighting\collections\elements.bin000004.060| COLLECTIONS: Could not open 'Levels\WZ_FrontEndLighting\collections\elements.bin'000004.060| CollectionsManager::Init: populating 0 objects... 000004.060| done in 0.00 seconds000004.060| World loaded000004.060| Total load time: 0.64000006.809| r3dNetwork: Creating client000006.839| IP: 192.168.1.108000006.839| r3dNetwork: connecting000006.890| Acquired base profile data for 3.506375000006.980| writeGameOptionsFile: Saving settings to C:\Users\WARz\Documents\Arktos\WarZ\gameSettings.ini000006.984| WO_API: failed with error code 5 SQL Select Failed: Could not find stored procedure 'WZ_UploadoutData'.000006.984| GetLoadouts FAILED, code: 5000007.053| Creating dynamic buffer of size 0.02 MB000019.802| ######### m_LastModelSelected -1 != heroConf->m_NewChar 1 || heroConf->m_isWOO == 0000019.992| r3dFile: can't open Data/ObjectsDepot/CharactersNew/StoreIcons/wwo_male.dds

Back