Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Easy-Tut] Do not drop ammo to the ground, put to backpack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[obj_ServerPlayer.cpp]

Search:
// if we changed attachment, do not drop item to the ground, put to backpack if(m_clipAttmChanged == false || BackpackAddItem(clipItm) == false) {

Change:
// if we changed attachment, do not drop item to the ground, put to backpack if(/*m_clipAttmChanged == false ||*/ BackpackAddItem(clipItm) == false) {

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Easy-Tut] Do not drop item to the ground, put to backpack.

when reload? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Easy-Tut] Do not drop item to the ground, put to backpack.

I can understand you are suffering tremendously

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
i am still wondering why people did not changed overall "ammo system" into something that Aftermath and any game after had...
as in... magazines are attachments... and ammo is just ammo.. much easier to stack, much easier to micro etc ;s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am still wondering why people did not changed overall "ammo system" into something that Aftermath and any game after had...
as in... magazines are attachments... and ammo is just ammo.. much easier to stack, much easier to micro etc ;s

I guess the most of D E V L O P E R S in this section still having only a copy-paste skill not programming skill. :p

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
I guess the most of D E V L O P E R S in this section still having only a copy-paste skill not programming skill. :p
atm - yes

but they could still do it betweeen 2014-2017/2018 when it was mostly alive with good programmers around

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
atm - yes

but they could still do it betweeen 2014-2017/2018 when it was mostly alive with good programmers around

Maybe they always focusing on other part of code/system that can make money for them, like me when I'm working around with this game about 2 3 years ago. I'm only focusing only on new locomotion, multithreading, anticheat and FIX bugs from ISS dev like memory leak bla bla bla. At least I think most player don't care about stacking ammo/magazine.

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Maybe they always focusing on other part of code/system that can make money for them, like me when I'm working around with this game about 2 3 years ago. I'm only focusing only on new locomotion, multithreading, anticheat and FIX bugs from ISS dev like memory leak bla bla bla. At least I think most player don't care about stacking ammo/magazine.

to be honest, after all these years all i see that people care are only skins, some "amazing anti cheats" that never work.. and thats all face it

If we exclude CodeX source and maybe Bombino source... nothing really THAT BIG happened in WarZ overall cuz people never cared

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to be honest, after all these years all i see that people care are only skins, some "amazing anti cheats" that never work.. and thats all face it

If we exclude CodeX source and maybe Bombino source... nothing really THAT BIG happened in WarZ overall cuz people never cared

That's why I f*cked up with this game and Thai's community :\ Those kid only care about skin, glowing armor etc. I'm working hard on new gameplay, anticheat, refactoring game's code I can only make money around 50-150$ per month without amazing skin while my friend's SkinZ can make 1,000$++ profits per month by knowing nothing about coding but they having glowing skin in their servers, or maybe my marketing just suck lol

Back