Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL] Inspecting Gun In FirstPerson

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
I think you didn't see my level: "Newbie". Actually is my first participation on a thread, also programming again. I just wanted a assistance because i build so much times trying to fix this. Stop being toxic, be nice. Also i don't know if my source is compatible with this tutorials. You guys programs a hacked engine, and act like are profissionals, smh.

So you never had any connection to codding, you just jumped deep into it with literaly no knowledge thinking you will just copy what someone pasted and it will work like that?

Maybe some answers were harsh, but honestly you try to act like you are doing nothing wrong and you are not the one to blame. Why people are so dumb to just go into hard things thinking that if they got code copied on a forums it will work for them...

Just as @Anarchy4Real said... you should leave this to people that actualy spent alot of time to study it all... and go back to simply playing the game...

Harro
Reaction score
I'm having this error when i build. Can i have the AI_Player.CPP to fix it?
I cant even.. just read your log it tells you everything wrong and why its not working you need to declare and properly link functions to each other clearly just copy n paste.

Back