Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Setting up Infestation MMO server - RaGEZONE Community Edition!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does anyone know of or can point me toward a fix for the spawn protection in this source? possibly replace with the aura instead of the safezone shield..And how to enable maps as pvp..I recently added 2 self-made maps that work fine,loot works,zombies work,the only problem is pvp isn't working on them...any help would be appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know of or can point me toward a fix for the spawn protection in this source? possibly replace with the aura instead of the safezone shield..And how to enable maps as pvp..I recently added 2 self-made maps that work fine,loot works,zombies work,the only problem is pvp isn't working on them...any help would be appreciated.
Hey man, it's possible to change the aura, but if you do it the people could enable a godmode hack. I do not recommend it to you :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey man, it's possible to change the aura, but if you do it the people could enable a godmode hack. I do not recommend it to you :)
not so much remove the aura but remove the shield icon that is present..that and when you first log in,you are unable to move for a few seconds..bug maybe...but yeah I understand what you are saying about the god mode hack..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not so much remove the aura but remove the shield icon that is present..that and when you first log in,you are unable to move for a few seconds..bug maybe...but yeah I understand what you are saying about the god mode hack..
That's a bug, it is fixable... just search a bit in the ragezone forum... i'm sure that there is a thread about this :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
I´ve done all the steps correctly.
No errors etc. by building sln...
But when I try to register the readlog says: SQL error 5

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I´ve done all the steps correctly.
No errors etc. by building sln...
But when I try to register the readlog says: SQL error 5
Check dbinfo.inc.php and that your DB info is all correct

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix ?
don't have server
ztimer - [Tutorial] Setting up Infestation MMO server - RaGEZONE Community Edition! - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix ?
don't have server
ztimer - [Tutorial] Setting up Infestation MMO server - RaGEZONE Community Edition! - RaGEZONE Forums

http://imgur.com/MGdEgJE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey sry for asking but i have a problem i tried to setup the server and everything and did exactly what you did but when i try to register it just jumps back to the login screen and nothing happens would be cool if someone could help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey sry for asking but i have a problem i tried to setup the server and everything and did exactly what you did but when i try to register it just jumps back to the login screen and nothing happens would be cool if someone could help me
hey that's normal you should be able to put your email and password to enter the game!
Sorry for my Inglés xD

I have a problem with my server did everything I had to do everything ok!
Entered the server and no loot all over the map (COLORADO )
Sorry for my english :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then I have no idea what is happening to you, I so far eh had two problems that are not lootspawn throughout Colorado and the server can not mount public access

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there, first of all: Thank you very much for this tutorial!

Everything is running fine but is there any Windows 10 fix? When we update to Windows 10 the MiniA.exe is running but nothing happens and the game dont start.

edit: Ok found a solution:

just edit the minia.exe and the launcher on the client and set the user rights to edit.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there, first of all: Thank you very much for this tutorial!

Everything is running fine but is there any Windows 10 fix? When we update to Windows 10 the MiniA.exe is running but nothing happens and the game dont start.

edit: Ok found a solution:

just edit the minia.exe and the launcher on the client and set the user rights to edit.

How you did that? Sorry about the english

Im using windows 10 and my only problem is that when i click on "play game" nothing happens, and the launcher stops working, also the minia.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How you did that? Sorry about the english

Im using windows 10 and my only problem is that when i click on "play game" nothing happens, and the launcher stops working, also the minia.exe
set the launcher and minia to run in windows 7 compatibility mode and run as admin

Back