• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

CrashReport error on loading screen after launcher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I installed and ran almost the entire skeleton(launcher,client,server,api at least I hope this) structure without any problems.However, there is a problem, I can connect to the game with Studio, but after entering the password with the client, the game turns an error on the loading screen.Below I shared the error codes and the video of this error.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi !
Look in your r3dlog.txt I noticed some things.

v1WrhEZ - CrashReport error on loading screen after launcher. - RaGEZONE Forums

For the first error, you just need to correctly check the function: "WZ_ClanGetSkins" as well as in your API.

And

ltB31UJ - CrashReport error on loading screen after launcher. - RaGEZONE Forums

Try to check if your "WZ_FrontEndLighting" is not corrupted or if some files are missing.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you sir. I am using another resource but I have another problem. Do you have a discord account or other contact address where I can talk to you privately?

Upvote 0
Back