Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

door system

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello there the system does not work what could be the reason help !! youtube link

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If the doors system does not work, you look for a master, but not tutorials on youtube... If your wife starts giving birth, will you go to the hospital or watch videos on yt?
I'm glad I never had any problems. I had changed all the doors in my house to new ones that were much safer and more beautiful at the same time. btw, the guys from installed it, they checked if everything is correct and fixed well and since then I haven't had any small problems with the doors. That's why you have to turn to serious and well-known companies.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! A master is very expensive and I'd rather do it my self if I can and save some money

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think you can find this system in one of the codex and bombillo sources that were made available here on the forum and remove only what you need, apparently it seems to be an error in your XML file or in your studio's compilation!

Upvote 0
Back