Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Falsh Source Education Archives

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, how are you?
Does anyone have the flash files from src Education, if anyone has, can they post please?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
AlexRedd helped me with this before he passed away, I couldn't do that to him...sorry maybe someone else could have done the same!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Have you managed to find this flash files yet?
I also had similar problems very often in the educational process. After all, the curriculum is very complex and you need to have time to do a lot of homework. Writing an essay on a free topic has always been especially difficult for me. It took a lot of time and writing talent. I hated it all. That's why I used the ready-made materials from this online service to write such academic content. It seems to me that such educational platforms are necessary for every young person who has difficulty in writing. Perhaps this information will be useful to you, friends. Good luck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back