Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

game music

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for english..but I need the complete source of how to change the music of the game ... because the tutorials that already exist have removed the links of the programs ..:junglejane::junglejane::junglejane:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for english..but I need the complete source of how to change the music of the game ... because the tutorials that already exist have removed the links of the programs ..:junglejane::junglejane::junglejane:

Her is tutorials complete (video) =
All credits: Bombillo

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I couldn't find any explicit tutorial out there and it's a pity cause I really wanted to learn how to change the music of the game. It's been a while but if anyone has a source or a piece of advice, I'd be grateful.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I couldn't find any explicit tutorial out there and it's a pity cause I really wanted to learn how to change the music of the game. It's been a while but if anyone has a source or a piece of advice, I'd be grateful.
I think I have something in my archive, I'll take a look. If I find it, I'll insert the content here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This reminds me of the time I did my final university project last year. I swaped the audios from a well-known game with ones that would send an overall different message and it's the thing I'm most proud of to this day. I've been using the same library for the last couple of years since I was a second year in univeristy. It all started with a marketing class for which we had to do a video ad as a modality to test everything we learned throughout the year. I liked a lot the whole concept, but the part that I took extra interest in was the part that taught us to work with sounds to send a message. That is what I made my ad around and I got a maximum score. It was the first time I used that library, but because my professor actually congratulated me on the quality of the video, I've continued to use it until now. I'm pretty sure you could find on there whatever you are looking for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back