Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GHP] Here is my problem regarding GHP. (Src Complete)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello to all the community of RageZone!

I hope you had a good holiday season. I wanted to thank you for all that this forum can bring to people.
Happy 2021s.

Problem :
Here is my problem with installing GHP on my local warz server. In the video I try to show everything in detail so that you can better understand it.
I carried out all the steps and it did not lead to anything. My client doesn't want this toss.
When I remove the code which allows to read WZ_GHP.dll the games open normally, however when I ask it to read the module it does not launch anymore. And I don't have any Logs that can help me resolve the issue.
My GHP is compiling with Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate.

I create my own topic to centralize responses and help other people with my problem. If the video can help some go ahead.

Here is the video:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
???

it won't work

#ifdef FINAL_BUILD
HMODULE GHP = LoadLibrary("WZ_GHP.dll");
if(GHP == NULL)
{
r3dOutToLog("GHP - Not loaded");
ExitProcess(0);
}
#endif

This will help, just replace this code with your own...
The correct solution has already been implemented! ---> warz simple anti hack dll

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The correct solution has already been implemented! ---> warz simple anti hack dll

Hello, Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately it is like in the video.

I tested these 2 different codes:
0v7244V - [GHP] Here is my problem regarding GHP. (Src Complete) - RaGEZONE Forums

And

eT1feQR - [GHP] Here is my problem regarding GHP. (Src Complete) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if loadlibrary fails then you should check out the dll which seem to be broken in some way, maybe you can call getlasterror function to get more information

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i gave the correct answer, just plug this in.

It does not work. It's the same as in the video.

if loadlibrary fails then you should check out the dll which seem to be broken in some way, maybe you can call getlasterror function to get more information

I also think it could come from the DLL, because once I remove the "LoadLibrary" the game works fine. I will look in more detail in the source GHP.I will inquire about the "getlasterror" function

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
call GetLastError(); right after Loadlibrary failed, google the result of the function and you might find an answer

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
call GetLastError(); right after Loadlibrary failed, google the result of the function and you might find an answer

Tell me if I am using the "GetLastError" function correctly, should it be used in the game client or in the GHP DLL? I think I need to do this on the game client to be able to cause the client to crash.

XxFuR4xX - [GHP] Here is my problem regarding GHP. (Src Complete) - RaGEZONE Forums

h7i38TM - [GHP] Here is my problem regarding GHP. (Src Complete) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u are using it properly, now u need to debug it or output the error code using printf("%d", dError); but this requires the client to keep running and you will have to allocate a console first & enable stdoutput or better way use the r3dlog function and pass "%d" as the string variable and dError as the variable which will fill the %d placeholder (you can look up using google which pre-holder you have to use on which datatype)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't know GHP well but the GHP server is correctly started?

Hi friend, yes the server is starting fine, normally I show it in the video or go to the Panel.

u are using it properly, now u need to debug it or output the error code using printf("%d", dError); but this requires the client to keep running and you will have to allocate a console first & enable stdoutput or better way use the r3dlog function and pass "%d" as the string variable and dError as the variable which will fill the %d placeholder (you can look up using google which pre-holder you have to use on which datatype)

I'll look at it, I'll get you and add on discord as you asked me.

Upvote 0
Back