Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ghp windows 10, help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,I recently inserted GHP [GuardZPro Version] into my WarZ. It usually runs client execution, as well as check and screenshot functions. However, only in Windows 7 Operating Systems.In Windows 10, Warz does not start. Yes, it does start GHP, but the executable simply does not "open".Has anyone had this problem, or any idea of the solution?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, Did you find a solution?
Because I think I have the same error, my game client does not start. After several tests I concluded that it came from WZ_GHP.dll, I think there is something that crashes the client at launch.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Working perfect in win10...

pzD5Nic - Ghp windows 10, help - RaGEZONE Forums

zdcDKfh - Ghp windows 10, help - RaGEZONE Forums

eHtypOA - Ghp windows 10, help - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yuri-BR

Do you know why my client doesn't launch anymore when I ask him to launch the function in the "WinMain"?
#ifdef FINAL_BUILD
HMODULE GHP = LoadLibrary("WZ_GHP.dll");
if(GHP == NULL)
{
r3dOutToLog("GHP - Not loaded");
ExitProcess(0);
}
#endif

There is currently nothing in my client logs as well as my GHP logs.

Because once I remove GHP from my source code it works fine. But unfortunately once GHP is inserted in my code, the client does not launch it anymore, or at least it closes directly.
I have one of the sources of GHP5, and I can compile it via Visual Studio, if there are modifications necessary to make it work I am interested.

PS: I know how the licensing system works, it's not a problem for me. I also know how to add the license in the source code with the 3 keys:
- APIKey
- Time1
- Time2

But even when all the data is correct it doesn't work. Have you ever encountered this problem?

Thank you in advance for any information concerning my subject.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If the executable does not start then it might require some permission to get executed, or it simply crashes away, then you should consider about debugging it.

Upvote 0
Back